Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motherf*ckers in horror movies you really want to die
AThe title says it all! In most horror movies there's a character who's a real asshole and who deserves to die, like Capt. Rhodes in Day Of The Dead. Now, the characters you say don't have to survive the movie, you just have to hate them. The characters I can think of are Trevor in Candyman, Annie Wilkes in Misery, Chop Top in Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, Evil Ed in Fright Night, Dr. Pretorius in Bride Of Frankenstein, Burke in Aliens, David in Shaun Of The Dead, and Danny McBride in This Is The End.

Paul Reiser in Aliens. Damn prick was willing to kill a kid to further some corporate agenda. Fuck that guy.

Ted (Larence Monoson of "The Last American Virgin fame) in Friday the 13th Part IV: The FInal Chapter.  The "Teddy Bear" was sooo annoying.  I wish Jason would have killed him earlier so we could have seen more of Crispin Glover's mad dance moves.

AMrs. Deagle
AMrs. Carmody in The Mist owns this thread..

Rick Grimes.  Yes, maybe from a television series, but after four years of dealing with him, I'd love to see his head blown clean off.

Stu in Scream. That dude was so fucking annoying he deserved to have a TV dropped on his head.

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
A[quote name="DARKMITE8" url="/community/t/150606/motherf-ckers-in-horror-movies-you-really-want-to-die#post_3707044"]Mrs. Deagle[/quote]

Mrs fucking Deagle! She was one mean bitch!