Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWOL Chewers

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post

Just glad you're still around, yt!

I'll always be here. Smile

Lawhorn. Andre. Slater. Whitehead. Jake.

Lots of funny people who were able to simultaneously make me think and laugh.

ACameron Hughes. The crime novel thread is basically dead without him.

And Tati. He saw tonnes of movies and always had something to say. Plus he sounds like a combo of Javier Bardem and Van Damme.
ACameron Hughes . . . I wonder if he is ok. Didn't he have some real health issues?

Who was the poster who was in a wheelchair? Was that Cameron? If so, he seemed like a cool guy.

ACameron's fairly active on Facebook and in good spirits.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Also glad to see that rapscallion Overlord back amongst us once in a while.

-

I miss Trevor.

Sad

ATrevor was great. I also miss Agracru's musk.

On the plus side, I was stoked when Ambler came back. I still am.

Me too. We need to lock him in here so that he never leaves again.

My favorite quote from one AWOL character:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post

DOOM believes it is hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain.

DOOM!

Yeah Cameron's good, he's very vocal on Facebook.

Yeah, it's weird not having Art around.

Being the sexiest man on the forum by default isn't nearly as much fun as having to compete with him.

Hey guys, I'm back(sort of)!!!

**CRICKETS**

Welcome back! Looks like we joined within several months of each other. Join the party. Just don't ask nooj about AVATAR. Or the second TRANSFORMERS. Or TDKR. Or PACIFIC RIM.

A[quote name="Ken Savage" url="/community/t/151415/awol-chewers/30#post_3763014"]Yeah Cameron's good, he's very vocal on Facebook. 
[/quote]

Glad to hear it.
A[quote name="MichaelM" url="/community/t/151415/awol-chewers/30#post_3763215"]Welcome back! Looks like we joined within several months of each other. Join the party. Just don't ask nooj about AVATAR. Or the second TRANSFORMERS. Or TDKR. Or PACIFIC RIM.
[/quote]

That's ok. I can still talk about the awful Steelman.

ALMOST listed that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post

Welcome back! Looks like we joined within several months of each other. Join the party. Just don't ask nooj about AVATAR. Or the second TRANSFORMERS. Or TDKR. Or PACIFIC RIM.

haha... noted. I will definitely keep that in mind. Smile

Mattioli, LisaNY and Brad Millette are a trio of chewers I miss.

I assume some followed Devin to his new venture and never looked back, but still, lot of good board members have vanished.

LisaNY followed a couple of us to another board.  She lasted there for a few years and eventually moved on.  Last I understood, she was doing great.

Wonderful person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryoken View Post

I assume some followed Devin to his new venture and never looked back, but still, lot of good board members have vanished.

I could never figure out what Brad MIlette's avatar was.

ABrad Milette definitely was one of favorite Brads.

Josh Miller is another good one who appears to have moved on to bigger and better things.  Last I heard, he was doing some stuff for Adult Swim.

Nice guy.  Met him a couple of times when he came back to MN.  RoboTimKelly was pretty cool too.  bendrix is around but not as active as he used to be...bummer, as he's a stand up guy as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryoken View Post

Millette definitely did. Someone already answered about LisaNY. Mattioli I see posting on mutual friends' FB threads, but I'm not sure if he's participating over on BAD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

Josh Miller is another good one who appears to have moved on to bigger and better things.  Last I heard, he was doing some stuff for Adult Swim.

Nice guy.  Met him a couple of times when he came back to MN.  RoboTimKelly was pretty cool too.  bendrix is around but not as active as he used to be...bummer, as he's a stand up guy as well.

Awwwwww. I check in to the site every single day; I just enjoy reading more than posting.

A[quote name="D.T." url="/community/t/151415/awol-chewers/30#post_3763264"]
I could never figure out what Brad MIlette's avatar was.
[/quote]

It was an image from an issue of Marvel's NextWave of a Celestial throwing Machine Man the loser sign.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bendrix View Post

Awwwwww. I check in to the site every single day; I just enjoy reading more than posting.

Post more, dammit.

Quote:

Post more, dammit.

Done!

Will XXXTOXIK-SHOKKXXX ever return?

I hate it when they are here and I hate it when they Leave. The Swedes, The Docs and the royals.

Quote:

Aw, but I miss "Franchise Me." Doesn't Josh realize a periodic column on a movie website is a bigger priority than creating and producing a nationally broadcast TV show?

Josh appears to be doing well.

AI always just skimmed Franchise Me.
AFranchise Me was the best
AI always just skim Noman's posts.