Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWOL Chewers
Fraid, you're another one of the good 'uns. Take care of yourself in the meantime.
All you guys are awesome....but y'all know that. Thank you. I'll be around a bit..
Fraid, sorry to hear about this, please stay in touch!

(07-10-2018, 07:07 AM)Bucho Wrote: Here's some movies I have really strongly not hated lately:
  • Thor Ragnarok
  • Dunkirk
  • Kong Skull Island
  • Superhero Slasher
  • The Last Jedi
  • Blade Runner 2049
  • Game Night
  • Black Panther
  • Black Holler
  • Avengers Assemble

[Image: giphy.gif]
Why in heck did I say Avengers Assemble instead of Infinity War? I guess we'll never know.
Welllllll, ok. The UI of Discord is pretty much impenetrable to me. It looks like Twitter, Twitch and Tumblr running all at once on the same screen.
“I feel a connection with you. A man connection. A mannection.”
So, how is everyone?
Things are good with my special ladyfriend, had an awesome trip to Sooth Efrika last month and this week I saw three movies in the theater and liked them all.  Ant-Man And The Wasp (fun, lightweight follow-up to a fun, lightweight adventure movie), Soldado (mean, taut follow-up to a mean, taut thriller), and Sorry To Bother You (absolutely batshit, hilarious brilliance).  

Schwartz?  It's fine.
I bought my first new bicycle since 1994 and am mildly freaked out by it.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
I need to get a new bicycle. It'd probably do me some good since I hate running or jogging..
I should probably try getting back on a bike again, but I'm going to wait until I move out of the Sierra foothills to some place flatter.
I haven't seen one thing that's at the theater currently either. I should get around to all the ones you mentioned, Schwartz. Plus Jurassic World. Haven't seen it either. I haven't checked y'all's consensus on it's quality but I bet I can guess lol. I'll like it though. There's no way I won't unless it like "Carnosaur bad."
I'm also on a dry spell re: theatrical viewings. Infinity War was the last one, and I think I've only seen that, Black Panther, and Annihilation in theaters for this calendar year.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

If you have a shot to catch Sorry To Bother You, don't miss it.  Shit's wild.
I think it's playing in MP. I may just watch the whole theater dry. All six screens over the weekend. I don't feel like doing much else. Infinity War was the last thing I saw as well. Fucking LOVED that, of course..
I'd recommend WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR as well. Excellent.
I don't know if I've seen Jacob Singer around much lately. I hope he's well..
(07-13-2018, 10:52 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: I don't know if I've seen Jacob Singer around much lately. I hope he's well..

Jacob is chatting it up most days.
[Image: latest?cb=20130405010724]
(07-13-2018, 09:31 AM)fraid uh noman Wrote: So, how is everyone?

We drove down to my in laws in south VA (Norfolk area) from Brooklyn today. Long ass drive, lots of traffic. My in laws are decent people, but I’m a city boy and dislike”nature” on principal. And they live in a rural area, which I find off putting. And they’re Trumpers.

So yeah, I might end up in the creek out back and get AWOLed this weekend!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

Is Saxon out? Haven’t seen much of him lately.
“I feel a connection with you. A man connection. A mannection.”
I've been wondering the same thing.

Saxon is on Discord mostly.
Giving money to the studio that keeps enabling Adam Sandler is morally equivalent to Satanic kitten rape orgies. - Hypnotoad
I thought I just wasn't crossing paths with Saxon. I haven't been around much myself. Damn..
I was on Discord for a while. I enjoyed having convos in a more chatroom-like setting, but it's a challenge to wrangle enough folks together to keep it going.
Aka he doesn't like the Discord people.
I was wondering about Saxon too. Hopefully the Doctor Who teaser will bring him back.
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.