Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWOL Chewers
And then there are posters who would do us a favor by going AWOL.
(09-12-2019, 09:52 PM)bradito Wrote: And then there are posters who would do us a favor by going AWOL.

You know, Brad, why don't you get fucked? Please. Go get fucked at your earliest possible convenience.

Fuck this. Put another notch on your wall as "posters you successfully drove away with your moronic contempt and attitude."

I can't think of anyone who has lowered the tone and intelligence of this place more than you.

Elvis was right. This place is a cesspool.
home taping is killing music
Fraid is fine, texted him earlier this evening to check in. He wrote back right away. He somehow managed to lock himself out of his account and can’t log back in.

Fraid once again loses to his phone.
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

I lowered the tone and the intelligence of a messageboard that once had a Boob thread.

And none of my girlfriends ever thought I'd amount to anything.
They were right.

I'm not going to make an "I'm leaving" thread, because that's lame, but fuck this six ways till sunday.
I mean, I don't disagree with them.
(09-12-2019, 09:52 PM)bradito Wrote: And then there are posters who would do us a favor by going AWOL.

Yet you came back. 

There's always hope for you, Brad.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
(09-12-2019, 10:14 PM)boone daniels Wrote: I'm not going to make an "I'm leaving" thread, because that's lame, but fuck this six ways till sunday.
I'll be here waiting to have articulate disagreements about interesting topics when you find your way back, man.
He's still yelling at me in the Joker thread, so he might not be 100% gone.
Can we get a day without cast iron? Just one?
Do I have to stop this car? Because none of you are gonna like it if I  do.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
I dunno about stopping, but maybe we could open a few windows?
There are weapons in my hands, my hands are weapons.
What a day.
What a troll.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
An open letter to boone...

Dear boone,

I apologize for my behavior on the message boards this evening. I was out-of-line for prodding you in the Joker thread and should've been more constructive in framing my counter argument. I also apologize for using this thread to snipe at another poster that I should just ignore altogether.

I hope you're not going to be gone forever because you're a valuable poster, and everyone likes having you around, including me. I'll make an effort to be a better poster in the future and hope we can continue to be friends.

Best,
Brad
Hopefully Boone will see this and stick around.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
(09-13-2019, 12:37 AM)bradito Wrote: An open letter to boone...

Dear boone,

I apologize for my behavior on the message boards this evening. I was out-of-line for prodding you in the Joker thread and should've been more constructive in framing my counter argument. I also apologize for using this thread to snipe at another poster that I should just ignore altogether.

I hope you're not going to be gone forever because you're a valuable poster, and everyone likes having you around, including me. I'll make an effort to be a better poster in the future and hope we can continue to be friends.

Best,
Brad

I appreciate this.

The whole reason I didn't make an "I'm leaving" thread or whatever is because I knew I would probably cool down by the following morning. However, it's been a hard couple of weeks, and I'm not going to be like "wa wa that's why I'm an asshole," but I may need to just take a step back and re-evaluate things. If I'm posting less, it's because of that and not because of anyone in particular. But if there's no change in my posting habits, that's not because of anyone on the board either.
Bud Brigman back on the air.

FYI....don't block cookies. It'll lock you out of things you're logged out of..
Ha ha, hi Fraid!

You’ve missed so much! We talked about Star Wars, and Batman (adjacent), and MCU vs DCU, and people got mad at each other and then they made up!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

So what'd I MISS then?!
Fraid!!!!!!!!!
Trust me, you missed nothing of actual note.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Fraid, have you seen yourself?
Why, am I missing??
Man, you're on the milk cartons by now.
Anybody heard from Stelios?
"I don't do tag-teams with blood relatives". Kenny Powers.
His FB page shows no activity since April.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Ok, that's really worrying..