Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWOL Chewers
FRAID's Back! This made my morning.
Thanks man!
Woo! Hi fraid!
Hey Mangy! How are you? 

Last time I read on here you were going through a bit of a hard time. Are things better?
YES!!! Today is a day that shall be long remembered!
(10-05-2020, 12:00 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: Hey Mangy! How are you? 

Last time I read on here you were going through a bit of a hard time. Are things better?

Started a temp job, last week, but haven't been confirmed for permanent status just yet. Still things are going pretty well. Fingers crossed!
HOLY SHIT
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
FRAID! YOUSONNUVAH-

Welcome back!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

(10-05-2020, 12:28 PM)Mangy Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 12:00 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: Hey Mangy! How are you? 

Started a temp job, last week, but haven't been confirmed for permanent status just yet. Still things are going pretty well. Fingers crossed!
Yes...fingers crossed. Sorry you've had hard times lately, my friend. I really hope this works out well for you..
...grumbles to self about being off the boards for almost a month and no one asked where I was or even noticed that I was back...

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

I would have!

You're one of the pillars of this community Michael. I assure you, if you'd dropped off as long as I had been away, you'd probably have a bunch of us driving to Ohio to find you..
Another week or two and I’d have been asking around, MM.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
Awww, Michael!

I'm always reading old threads mixed in with the new, so I don't think of things here in temporal terms. I'm like Christopher Nolan in that way.
I am everywhere, and nowhere. I am outside of time.

“The Fraid and Michael Show” is back on the air!
Originally posted by Schwartz on Cool as Ice ("When a girl has a heart of stone, there's only one way to melt it. Just add Ice."):
"It's not just a mixed metaphor, or that the stone is one that is melting...but the ice is actually making it melt. (kisses fingers) Magnifique."
I have to know every so often that Jacob Singer is ok. Is he?

Frankly, given the state of the world, I'm thankful that everyone seems to be ok. Even you sons of bitches that I hate Tongue
As far as I can tell, Jacob is good. He posts/comments on Facebook and seems to be doing well.

I was thinking Jacob still hung on the Discord channel, although I don't visit that often.
He does not.
Discord sux. I can see why he bailed.
Discord is like IRC only it chews up every last scrap of your computer's resources and then demands more.
I mean, imagine every topic that you're sick of seeing relitigated around here and derailing every thread, and that's basically Discord.
Fuddy Duddy alert!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Card-carrying fuddy-duddy, thankyouverymuch.
(10-15-2020, 09:34 PM)bradito Wrote: Discord sux. I can see why he bailed.

No u
(10-15-2020, 09:53 PM)bradito Wrote: I mean, imagine every topic that you're sick of seeing relitigated around here and derailing every thread, and that's basically Discord.

Holy shit this fucking guy.

LMAO.

C'mon Brad, show us on the doll where Discord touched you.

I went over there and searched my name and saw that you guys were enjoying the news of my recent run-in with the police, you jerks!

Attached Files Image(s)

Ha! That is pretty funny.

Yeah, watch and learn.
Brad prefers high brow high society company. You know, like he finds in lockup.