Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 100 Best Movies Ever - A Daily List from Nick

Thank you everyone for participating and providing reasons to continue.

This has been a great series, Nick.  I'm happy to say I've seen so many you've mentioned and you've added quite a few to my Netflix queue.  Looking forward to whatever you come up with in 2015!

So Gummo and Neon Maniacs weren't really on the list?  Darn.  Still, a great list.  Thank you.  

AHang on, Attack of the Clones isn't number 1?? I take it all back. Sham!
AI think we all know that if the list had been "Top 101," there would have been room for Heartbeeps.

Excellent list, Nick, and congratulations on a timely finish! Happy New Year!
Please consider lending a hand if you can, or posting my gofundme link elsewhere in Social Media Land.

http://citizens.trouble.city/showthread.php?tid=162311&pid=4721386#pid4721386

Nice list, Nick.  There are 16 films on there I haven't seen, so I have some catching up to do.  I've been meaning to watch The Spy Who Came in from the Cold for the last 15 years or so; I think the time has come to give it a whirl.

AI'm definitely seeking out The Man Who Would Be King because of this list.
http://www.chud.com/157354/the-100-best-...e-king-29/
ATop stuff Nick, it's been so fun to follow this I'm almost a little bit sad we're at the finale. Almost.

Its impossible to disagree with your top 2 picks.

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.

Great list and reads Nick. I was happy to see you writing more. I have added more films to my netflix queue thanks to this list.

Ooh, good calls all round.

A[quote name="DARKMITE8" url="/community/t/151457/the-100-best-movies-ever-a-daily-list-from-nick/800#post_3824056"]I'm definitely seeking out The Man Who Would Be King because of this list.
http://www.chud.com/157354/the-100-best-...e-king-29/[/quote]

Yessss!!!!

Yes.

It's in my personal top ten, easily.

Nick put a lot of work into this. Pretty cool project.

The most amazing aspect, however, is that by sheer luck the final entry happened to be on New Year's Eve!

How fortuitous!

ANick I gotta say I didn't agree with everything on your list, but your top 5 are all movies that I would have in my top 10. In addition I think I would probably have a majority of your top 100 in my top 100, so overall it either means we both have good taste or...not.

Did I miss it was The Departed not on your list, Nick? I've heard you talk about much you love that movie so much on the podcast I kind of expected it to be a top 10. Maybe I just missed it further down the list.

AThe Departed is one of my favorite movies but it's redundant with so many Scorsese. I have a supplemental list starting Monday that will clarify.