Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cousin thinks humans lived with dinosaurs.

Go ahead talk shit about dinobirds....

"Jacob thinks the fat kid from Jurassic Park was right."

Leave my nephew outta this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by commodorejohn View Post

Jacob thinks the fat kid from Jurassic Park was right.

Sam Neil scaring the shit out of the kid is one of my favorite parts of Jurassic Park.

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
AI'm still waiting for one of these people to impress me by coming up with an alternative theory for how the rock that the fossils were embedded in formed so quickly.

This is awesome...

Creationist Ken Ham: Dinosaurs fought gladiator battles against humans and giants

Somewhere in Hollywood a pitch is being made....

"....it will be like Gladiator meets Jurassic Park meets Passion of the Christ....."

AUnwed employees at his theme park must sign a vow of chastity.

It's like a shitty fundie Westworld.
Quote:

Originally Posted by VTRan View Post

This is awesome...

Creationist Ken Ham: Dinosaurs fought gladiator battles against humans and giants

Somewhere in Hollywood a pitch is being made....

"....it will be like Gladiator meets Jurassic Park meets Passion of the Christ....."

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

Unwed employees at his theme park must sign a vow of chastity.

It's like a shitty fundie Westworld.

That sounds like a good pitch for a comedy: Love in the Age Ignorance.

Not exactly dinosaurs living with people, but basketball player Kyrie Irving does think that the Earth is flat:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/hey-everyon...37229.html

Quote:

“For what I’ve known for many years and what I’ve been taught is that the Earth is round, but if you really think about it from a landscape of the way we travel, the way we move and the fact that — can you really think of us rotating around the sun, and all planets align, rotating in specific dates, being perpendicular with what’s going on with these ‘planets’ and stuff like this.”

“Everything that they send [to space] doesn’t come back. It doesn’t come back. There is no concrete information, except for the information that they’re giving us. They’re particularly putting you in the direction of what to believe and what not to believe, and the truth is right there. You’ve just got to go searching for it. I’ve been searching for it for a while.

“Everything that was put in front of me, I had to be like, ‘Oh, this is all a facade.’ Like, this is all something that they ultimately want me to believe in … but now there is a certain aspect of life in which I want to tell people about, which is this true journey of really becoming a complete individual and total freedom of thought. Do you know what I’m saying?

“Question things, but even if an answer doesn’t come back, you’re perfectly fine with that, because you were never living in that particular truth. There’s a falseness in stories and things that people want you to believe and ultimately what they throw in front of us.”

ABuzz Aldrin went to space. He came back. And he will slap you in the mouth for saying otherwise.

Nevermind!

AI mean, you have to admit that's pretty badass.

Though I admit I'm curious as to how he backs that claim up with Scripture.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BradW View Post

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/creation...and-giants

"Ham is the director of Answers in Genesis, a fundamentalist Christian sect who believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that humans, dinosaurs and apparently giants coexisted rather than being separated by millions of years."

dude....you can't be a newbie here and be unaware of the ability to scroll 'up' on the screen...

well, surprised surprise!

that two people would post the exact same crazy article in this thread

I can be whatever I like & do or not do whatever I like. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradW View Post

well, surprised surprise!

that two people would post the exact same crazy article in this thread

I can be whatever I like & do or not do whatever I like. Thanks!

...and if you had only read (at the very least) the previous 10 posts, you would have realized that someone already mentioned it.

Now, if the post was a month old and 3 pages back, I'd have cut you some slack..but is it that difficult to do a quick scan?

You should be a moderator!

duplicate

ABradW: What did you think of Jurassic World?

Well, it was a lot better than when the world was only Triassic!

A[quote name="Iron Maiden" url="/community/t/151857/my-cousin-thinks-humans-lived-with-dinosaurs/100#post_4235169"]Not exactly dinosaurs living with people, but basketball player Kyrie Irving does think that the Earth is flat:[/quote]

Pro wrassler AJ Styles is part of the Flat Earth club, too. He also thinks NASA is an international agency that lies about space to raise money.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reasor View Post

Pro wrassler AJ Styles is part of the Flat Earth club, too. He also thinks NASA is an international agency that lies about space to raise money.

That should be grounds to check for a concussion.

Damn, I really liked Styles too.  Oh well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reasor View Post

To quote a man much wiser than me, AJ Styles just made the list!

Words fail me. Poe has left the building.

http://whytheearthisflat.blogspot.com.au/

I genuinely don't know how to respond to this one.

ALaunch the dumb fucks into space. That will clear them up right quick.
ASo, I'm having a small garage sale this morning and some overweight middle aged white guy stopped and is looking at the misc stuff I have on my tables...I proceed to make small talk w/him...he makes some comment about how 'crazy the world is getting'
I nod and sorta say...'Um...yeah...?'
He then starts to go on about "...how boys wanting to be girls and girls wanting to be boys and how, in the end, no one will escape all the lava (?) in the end because, ya know, god.
And then it got weird/scary...he said that if one of his kids were to start to act 'crazy' he'd "take them out himself" and how the 11th commandment was something like "don't be a Democrat"....
I just looked at him at said "wow...that's pretty immoral..." and then stopped paying attention to him. He continued to ramble about how god will sort it all out or something along those lines.

Ironically, I was reading this story when this guy originally walked up.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/creation...heme-park/

That's my WTF? story for this morning
ASounds like a Republican to me..

How about we start taxing these motherfuckers....?!

Quote:

Could a $10 sale mean no more taxes for Noah’s Ark theme park?

On June 29, Williamstown city attorney Jeffrey Shipp sent a letter to the biblical amusement park Ark Encounter, rejecting its request to be exempted from a new safety tax because its is a religious organization.

Shipp said it was clear that Ark Encounter is a for-profit entity, which is how it has been listed with the Kentucky secretary of state’s office since 2011.

But the day before, Ark Encounter LLC sold its main parcel of land — the one with the large-scale Noah’s Ark — for $10 to its nonprofit affiliate, Crosswater Canyon. Although the property is worth $48 million according to the Grant County property valuation administrator, the deed says its value is only $18.5 million.

That’s the latest salvo in an escalating dispute between local officials and Ark Encounter, but some people are worried that Ark Encounter’s maneuver is a precursor to declaring itself exempt from all taxes, including property taxes that help finance Grant County schools.

“I believe this is the first step,” Williamstown city councilman Kim Crupper said. “The impact would be far larger than just Williamstown.”

The council is scheduled to meet Tuesday night with Ark officials to continue talking about their differences, but Crupper and Mayor Rick Skinner said they think a lawsuit is imminent.

<cont>

Quote:

According to public tax documents, Crosswater Canyon is a 501©3 nonprofit, defined by the Internal Revenue Service as being exempt from taxes because of its charitable, religious, educational or scientific purposes. Crosswater Canyon’s 990 tax filing from 2014 says its mission is “to operate for the benefit or, and to support the mission and purposes of, Answers in Genesis Inc., the administrative organization of both Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum in Petersburg.”

Crosswater Canyon listed total assets of almost $80 million.

Religion: the oldest tax scam in the books.

I think as long as the Ark is big and gay, we should support it:

Quote:

Ken Ham
@aigkenham
The @ArkEncounter is lit permanently at night with a rainbow to remind the world that God owns the rainbow & is a sign of His covenant

Apparently, there's a Civil War attraction in Virginia where dinosaurs lived side-by-side with soldiers.  The pictures include a dinosaur getting milked and a pterodactyl flying off with the Gettysburg Address:

https://twitter.com/B_resnick/status/100...2809370624

I have questions.  Lots and lots of questions.
(06-04-2018, 05:52 PM)Iron Maiden Wrote: The pictures include a dinosaur getting milked
Someone should explain to them that if it's a reptile, that thick white fluid is probably not milk.
Your cousin was fucking right, Nick.

[Image: dinoriders1_3622.jpg]

DUH!