Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Black Holler"
Dude!
HOT DANG!!!
Everyone in the October Horror Movie Challenge has no excuse not to see this now!

Unless they're assholes!
Gave this a watch while "working" from home today. Highly amusing-- good show, Mangy!

And yeah, I'll put it in my rankings for the Challenge a little later. Still chuckling over some of the bits in this.
Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
(10-02-2019, 03:22 PM)bradito Wrote: Everyone in the October Horror Movie Challenge has no excuse not to see this now!

Unless they're assholes!

Haha, I just saw this. HARSH BUT FAIR!

(10-02-2019, 05:44 PM)slim Wrote: Gave this a watch while "working" from home today. Highly amusing-- good show, Mangy!

And yeah, I'll put it in my rankings for the Challenge a little later. Still chuckling over some of the bits in this.

Thanks slim!!!!
Slim is one of the good guys!
I'm going to post this in a couple of threads as a one time only shill. Please bear with me!

"Black Holler," the film I've been jib-jabbing on here since 2014, is now available on Amazon Prime in the US and UK! 

SEE what happens when a group of middle Tennesseans have $15,000 and a bizarre refusal to quit!
ENJOY the 80s horror-comedy Bradito, Bucho and slim have already seen and liked!
POLITELY TOLERATE some guy you know from a message board acting like a complete jackass!

US - https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B...BA4PvSC2Eb
UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail...Kl6sFUmgPP

Thanks!

Also, if you want to post a review after on Amazon, that would be swell.
GAH! I don't meet the eligibility things to do an Amazon review! CENSORSHIP!

Ah well, I guess I better buy some things then.
Witness the film that I loaned to smugbug, but she hasn't watched yet because she doesn't own a DVD player!
For some reason, I can't post a review either! And I've tried...very frustrating!