Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image copyrights

Hey guys, anyone know any websites with photos of actors/movies that are copyright free? I want to create some posters and other fan stuff and maybe try sell some in the future so has to be copyright free material.

Any tips or ideas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by potatoes View Post

Hey guys, anyone know any websites with photos of actors/movies that are copyright free? I want to create some posters and other fan stuff and maybe try sell some in the future so has to be copyright free material.

Any tips or ideas?

Theres several free stock image sites like freeimages.com but i dont think any of them have any celeb images, I think those are always copyrighted by either the celebs or the photographers. Why would they give them away for free... Any particular movie/celeb in mind?

Well I wanted to start with some posters for Batman, Ive been really into that kind of dark stuff for a while... I don't know if I'll ever try to sell them but I would like to have the option to. And also I don't know I am even allowed to print them if theyre not mine? Printer says I need full copyright on everything I use, even if its only for personal use.