Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smugbug Art
Sheeeit. Be safe there, smug.
I called and spoke to a guy. After telling him what just transpired, "holy crap, that's battery...I can get a car out there right now..." which then I have to think, do I want this attention here in this neighborhood? Do I want my former roomie and his family to get this attention right now? I'm in this rock and a hard place.

Meanwhile, she was still outside my door yelling - "I'm going to fuck you up...you'll never work here in this town again (I had to laugh at that one, because, REALLY?), no one likes you...everyone hates you because you're crazy....you're so out of here, everyone wants you out of here, you're always here...using things....you're such a loser....." and on and on....

The fucked up thing is: I opened up the window in the kitchen and the front door because pot smoke. Everywhere. She, of course didn't like that, so began yelling at me as she closed them. Then she blocked me from the window and then she pushed me, held her fist up and threatened that she was going to punch me. THEN, here's the real fucked up thing: she would throw herself back and yell, "don't you touch me...don't you hit me!"

OMG. I've never seen this behavior before.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

whaaaat the helllllllll?
Former roomie came home and just said he's had it with both of us and that we both need to move.

This is fantastic.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

such a load of bull!
And she was outside my door, yelling again. Same shit. Again.

She won't stop yelling at my door.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

I guess she had some of the Reefer Madness weed or somethin'.
That isn't a former meth head. That's a straight up meth head.

Hope you stay safe smug.
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
Posted on craigslist and have sent some messages out to see whats out there. Preferably in the same area (N. Hollywood).

Anywhoos, thing is, my former roomie and his family had me move back here, assuring me that this gal would be working most of the time so I wouldn't see very much of her. Well, that didn't happen. She's often here and when she's here, she's manic. There's some f'd up energy that emanates from her. There have been moments of lucidity and calm. These are the moments/days where I think, "ah, all will be okay". And then BOOM, this shit happens. She turns on a dime and all sorts of crazy shoots out of her eyes.

I've only seen this happen once in my life. From my mom. And that was years YEARS ago. 

Basically, I've been put into this very unsafe situation. And I'm tiring of all this here. Its really draining my soul. Thats not hyperbolic, I'm really exhausted. 

One more thing, I was honestly scared shitless. I went over to where I was staying at before to find some safe haven. I was shaking and scared. Its like a fucking trigger to how it was with my ex for fucks sake. Didn't help that she followed me as I was leaving and stood on the deck, just staring at me as I was heading out. So I'm over there, former roomie isn't there but the new guy staying there is. I sat in the living room with him as we waited. And as soon as the former roomie entered is when he told me he had had it with us. So here I am, again, with my door locked and closed. And I feel like the monster.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Faaaaaaark, sorry to hear that Frankie, hope you find somewhere sweet to live nice and quick.
Same here. That's awful and you don't deserve that.
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
The craigslist posting is already providing leads. And I have my feelers out there. I also have another beer label art gig coming my way later this week. And am hoping a storyboard artist who's a Union 800 member, who just let me know that me and two other SB artists are on his shortlist for non-union work, starts sending me work!

Whats killing me is getting another creative agency rep and the veteran SB artists who tell me they'll send me work, WILL SEND ME WORK. Cuz, in the end, thats all I want to do. Work. 

And with a nice, consistent incoming flow of cash, I can work on commissions. The real fun stuff.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Jesus, Frankie. Hope you can extricate yourself from there soon...and safely.
I'm going to go find a coffee shop and draw, later this morning. I need to focus on art.

Meanwhile, I found a solution for the crazy roommate and it'll take my former roomie's sister to come back here sooner than May to do it. I like her that she's a very results oriented person. Lets hope we can get this taken care of. I'm mostly worried about the cat and dog. They're innocents and deserve better.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Smug, just saw this? What happened? Pls update us on the crazy roommate situation/your safety!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

And start recording your loon roommate's rantings. And posting them on Soundcloud.
The ex roomie's sister and I had a discussion this morning, on the phone. A plan is in place. Ex roomie, via text, just let cray roomie know that there is absolutely no smoking in these units. Of course, she went bonkers stating, "I don't smoke inside..." Also, telling her no loud music/TV and if you so need to listen to your stuff out and about, get headphones. She again, didn't like this.

Blaming me for everything in the process...

I was asleep during this entire exchange. I finally fell asleep around 9ish-10ish and woke up a half hour ago. 

He also warned me to not lay a hand on her. I'm just not going to respond to these texts because, one: cray roomie is doing all the responding and looking crazy all on her own. Two, I'm too exhausted. Just too exhausted and I need to focus on work and getting more work.

So, I'm okay, guys! 

I'm going to head out to a coffee shop in a bit to chill and draw.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Its come to my attention that I may have never posted any of my past 2d animation bits. Its been over ten years and excuse the poor vid quality, thanks.

A woman walking...

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

A couple of quick and dirty color studies. To teach me to simplify. And simplify some more.

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

is the top one from THE QUICK AND THE DEAD?
(03-28-2018, 09:42 AM)Judas Booth Wrote: is the top one from THE QUICK AND THE DEAD?

Yes!
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Brandon Lee. He left this plane, twenty-five years ago, today.

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Morning doodles. Eggketeer edition.

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Crow AMP, progress....

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Done!

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Julie.

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

(03-27-2018, 03:45 PM)Bucho Wrote: And start recording your loon roommate's rantings. And posting them on Soundcloud.

Then get your own documentary out of it!
Survival is the name of the game, William. The scruffiest hippie is my messenger...do not expect radiant messengers of light. Expect the flawed, the maimed in body and spirit. It's all a film run backward...the Atom Bomb through the Manhattan Project to the formula...E=MC2.
Love that The Crow features Brandon/Eric with a gentle/benevolent smile.
(04-03-2018, 02:57 PM)Bucho Wrote: Love that The Crow features Brandon/Eric with a gentle/benevolent smile.

Thank you for noticing that! I made it a point to go softer. So many of the AMPs for The Crow show that whole angry/avenging angel side, but the scenes that affected me the most in the movie were the ones where Eric talks of the little things that Shelley loved and the moments between him and the girl. And that moment when he says, "it can't rain all the time". 

I wanted to capture that.

New AMP completed. Painted up while Bullet to the Head was playing in the background....

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Throwback Thursday: Prince Edition. He left us on April 21, 2016.

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

I heart the above picture so much.

He's like a cool Dr. Strange who has skill with the ladies.
"I'll live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Running Man.

PSN and Steam gamer tag: rockbollocks

Blizzard ID: Rockbollocks#11635
May the Fourth Be With You. A scene from some movie called Star Wars. 2.5 hours (I time myself to make sure I'm being speedy).

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Selling original pieces to add to my new, "Cost of Moving Sale" since I've been forced to seek new living arrangements.  The first two are these. They're on 14x17 Bristol sheets. Kuretake black ink over graphite. Each, $225, includes shipping. For both, $400. Again, includes shipping (US, only).

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Taxi Driver...

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

A Taxi Driver amp (alternative movie poster) design and a Lois (RIP, Margot Kidder):

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince