Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filmmaking Tips/Advice
When I order a Diet Coke, I want it refilled six times.
(03-25-2018, 06:04 PM)bradito Wrote: When I order a Diet Coke, I want it refilled six times.

He kept bringing refills. He. wouldn't. stop.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

awwww he just wanted to talk to you so much!

when I met up with huntertarantino in Santa Monica for dinner, he and a guy working at a restaurant got into a whole extended conversation next to the counter

I have the perfect photo of it!

I'll only post it if huntertarantino gives me the ok
Do you have permission from the guy working at the restaurant?
OH SHIT!!!
Always have release forms at the ready!
Just pixelate the nasty bits.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

When do we get to find out whether the movie is about a superhero who is a slasher or a slasher who slashes superheroes?
I left it intentionally ambiguous!

But seriously, I'm hoping to pull together the money to make the remaining 85 minutes of movie that come after this scene.
Watched it, finally. Liked it quite a bit, great photography and audio work. The "Fast Forward" -gag killed, but it felt like there could've been room to hear the entire story. And Alan Maxson is really becoming your Robert De Niro, isn't he?
Rise from your grave, this thread!

I started location scouting for my new short fillum project today. I've been in preproduction on this beast since the Cretaceous period. Actually, it had been a struggle to pull together the money to go into production until I got a bonus late last year. So now I can't use crushing poverty to continue kicking the can down the road. Phooey!