Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF POTUS

Just got finished listening to Pres. Obama's interview on the WTF Marc Maron podcast.

Definitely worth a listen.

http://potus.wtfpod.com/

I already see that some in the media are trying to make a deal out of the fact that Obama used the n-word.

AThe fact that that's the biggest takeaway just goes to show what imbeciles some people are.

I hope that this will stop Marc's endless self examination of whether he has enough black people on his show.

AEndless self examination is Marc's thing, though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

The fact that that's the biggest takeaway just goes to show what imbeciles some people are.

As mentioned by someone I know....

"Amazing how many people can't tell the difference between saying the word and naming people by that word..."

AThe real question is who his guest is next week to reap the benefits of the massive lift in listenership. Hopefully Kevin James.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

The fact that that's the biggest takeaway just goes to show what imbeciles some people are.

Yeah, but it's the biggest takeaway for imbeciles and assholes. Someday we'll realize that those dickholes are outnumbered, and they shouldn't be the ones dominating the conversation.

I couldn't help but imagine some of GOP wanna be presidential candidates doing a long form interview like this....

GW Bush...."heh heh, you got cats? wanna see my cat paintings"

Romney...."where's your garage elevator"

Perry...."check it out I got me some of them smart lookin' glasses like you have"

Trump...."what a dump...you live here?" (could also be Romney)

AI thought the conversation got off to an interesting start. Marc was straining a bit to be at ease and not use profanity, but as Obama pointed out at the end, they did spend quite a bit of time on policy.

I was kind of hoping to get more into Obamavthe man rather than Obama the President.

Some of the things Obama discussed in the beginning need to be repeated in print.

I've been looking online to see if there's a transcript for the interview but haven't found one.

If anyone stumbles across it, please post a link up.

AAV Club has a couple funny quotes.

I used to listen/watch Obama's weekly address, which you can subscribe to on iTunes.

It's so weird to listen to him week after week, visiting small businesses, talking up economic gains while recognizing the need to be better, constantly praising the U*S*A, then seeing the no neck press (Web and Earth based) constantly bleat that Obama is anti-business, hates America etc.