• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new face of 'A$$hole'
Quote:

Originally Posted by VTRan View Post

Sadly, that Wu-Tang contract is fake.

GOD. DAMN. IT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by commodorejohn View Post

Wait, does this mean that the U.S. government is going to take possession of the WTC album?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bendrix View Post

The article VTRan linked to dives into the possibilities/probability of that in detail.

It will become a new Urban Legend like Area 51.

A[Image: 1724704_10100132178691777_40027769005169...e=5717B2F2]

I like to think of myself as somewhat non-violent but this smirking asshole needs to have the shit beat out of him....

‘Pharma bro’ Shkreli stays silent before Congress, calls lawmakers ‘imbeciles’ in tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTRan View Post

I like to think of myself as somewhat non-violent but this smirking asshole needs to have the shit beat out of him....

‘Pharma bro’ Shkreli stays silent before Congress, calls lawmakers ‘imbeciles’ in tweet

Jesus. Sometimes I wish Frank Castle was real and would deal with these assholes. The amount of people siding with him on Twitter because "fuck the govment!" doesn't give me much hope either.

I don't blame the guy for taking the 5th, but Jesus...somebody really should have coached him better on his body language.  If he'd merely been stoic and plain faced without fidgeting around, he'd maybe...just maybe...turn around his public image somewhat.  Instead, he only reinforced his perception as a complete douchebag.

No sympathies whatsoever for this guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

I don't blame the guy for taking the 5th, but Jesus...somebody really should have coached him better on his body language.  If he'd merely been stoic and plain faced without fidgeting around, he'd maybe...just maybe...turn around his public image somewhat.  Instead, he only reinforced his perception as a complete douchebag.

No sympathies whatsoever for this guy.

Seriously.  I'm a capitalist, but really... screw this guy.  Have fun in prison, pal.  See how far your little smirks get you in the big house.

I don't regularly watch Seth Meyers but he does address some important topics now and again....

BAHAHAHA!  This fuck knuckle thought he was buying the rights to the new Kanye West album...instead he got scammed out of $15 million in bitcoins.

APlease, please, please let this not be a hoax. The very thought is making my day.
Quote:

Originally Posted by commodorejohn View Post

Please, please, please let this not be a hoax. The very thought is making my day.

I also thought it was too good to be true.  So I went on to his actual Twitter to confirm and it's totally real.

What fucking idiot thinks that actual intellectual property rights deals are paid in fucking bitcoin?

A[quote name="Codename" url="/community/t/154456/the-new-face-of-a-hole#post_4019146"]What fucking idiot thinks that actual intellectual property rights deals are paid in fucking bitcoin?[/quote]
This asshat is like the ur-example of everything that's hateworthy about Gen-X/Millennial Internet "libertarians." Thinks he's King Shit of Shit Mountain but in actuality doesn't have the common sense God gave a garden slug.

Luckily, his narcissistic idiocy is finally coming back to bite him, in hilarious ways.
AQuick, someone offer to sell him a bridge!

Daquan better flip those coins fast.

"Call the police"? I thought the point of bitcoin was that it wasn't controlled (or insured) by a central authority. But now poor Shkreli wants the authorities to help him with that bad man Daquan...awwwwww.

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2016/02/15...lube/#gref

The bad news: The $15 million loss didn't happen.

The good news:

Quote:

The internet giveth, and it taketh away. Moments after Shkreli’s Twitter rant, he hosted a live chat (now with 300 percent more bad acting) that kept the party going. In the video chat, Shkreli left a credit card exposed; it didn’t go unnoticed.

shkreli-cc-leak

A 4chan user took notice and did what 4chan does, delivered swift justice. In this case, the justice was in the form of a special delivery to Shkreli’s home address.

The delivery? 55-gallons of water-based lubricant for a cool $1,100.

No word on why he didn’t opt for overnight shipping.

Why the hell does this idiot lie about acting like an idiot?  Is he just THAT starved for attention?

Should have sent him a couple of gigantic black dildos to go with that lube.

AThis puke's been banned from Twitter for trolling that Teen Vogue writer.

I guess Trump calling out a woman who criticized him about her weight and questioning her moral character by telling the American people to "go check out her sex tape" that didn't exist, wasn't ban-worthy in the eyes of the Twitter people, along with about a billion other fucked up things that I'm sure are said on that platform without a fraction of the national attention or the danger of the public relations nightmare they would face if they nutted up and banned the gross fuck.

ATwitter is nothing if not all over the map about its rules.

On this busy news day, this tidbit is under the radar: The Feds are order Shkreli to hand over the Wu-Tang album he bought as part of his asset forfeiture - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/feds-7-3m-martin-shkreli-wu-tang-album-article-1.3670287

lol

I guess nobody bought it when he put it up on eBay.

Shkreli is asking the judge for leniency:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/pharm...nance.html

Quote:

"Pharma Bro" Martin Shkreli admitted that he was "very far from blameless" in a letter to a judge asking for leniency, according to court filings.

"I was wrong, I was a fool. I should have known better," Shkreli wrote in his letter to Brooklyn federal court Judge Kiyo Matsumoto.

"I accept the fact that I made serious mistakes, but I still believe that I am a good person with much potential," Shkreli said.

The brash former pharmaceuticals company CEO was convicted in August of cheating investors in two failed hedge funds. He remains in jail and faces up to 20 years in prison when he is sentenced March 9.

Shkreli, 34, is perhaps best known for boosting the price of a life-saving drug.

He was out on bail during his trial but was jailed when the judge decided he had made veiled online threats against Democrat Hillary Clinton.

"I have learned a harsh lesson. The trial and six months in a maximum security prison has been a frightening wake-up call. I now understand how I need to change."
AI would at least ask for people to stop calling me "Pharma Bro."
Thanks to a largely unfunny Colbert bit I realized that Sessions now controls the fate of that special Wu-Tang album. The Clan/Klan joke possibilities boggle the mind.