Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War on Christmas 2015: Christians are seeing Red
AJust when it seems right wing evangelicals could get any more desperate, they are bringing Starbucks into the Christmas Wars and paying them for the priviledge. Like literally handing over money to Starbucks so they will be forced to say Merry Christmas.

Way to go. Just don't trip over those homeless people on the way out the door.
AIt's fun when Christians take a couple months off from supporting people like Kim Davis to bitching about their own imaginary persecution.

If someone tells me Merry Christmas the next time I'm at Starbucks, I'm going to bellow out "Allahu Akbar!" and watch everyone in the place brick all over the floor.

I'm not convinced this 'anti-Starbucks because anti-Christian' isn't a new issue for Ben Carson's or Donald Trump's platform.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny View Post

If someone tells me Merry Christmas the next time I'm at Starbucks, I'm going to bellow out "Allahu Akbar!" and watch everyone in the place brick all over the floor.

I'd say you should totally do this

but then there's a likely chance that you're going to get your face shot off.

AI live in Texas, so it's not likely, but certain.

Donald Trump weighs in because of course he would...

Uh, holy shit. I was joking.

Also, here are some cups from the previous years: http://time.com/4105283/starbucks-holida...evolution/

Some asshole will sit Trump down and show him they haven't said anything about Christmas for a long time (if ever), and he won't say a damn word about being wrong. His lies and his hate and his bad policies don't bother me nearly as much as his inability to be wrong.

Fascinating to see it become just a red cup.

Red=Communism!

I hope they ditch the red next year just to rile people up some more!

Just go for Christmas Cardboard Cup!

AMy Diet Coke cans have snowflakes on them because that's what Jesus wants my beverage containers to have on them.

I talk to Jesus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

I talk to Jesus.

Can you ask him to how to say curse words in Spanish for me?

i knew you'd come...

A[quote name="wd40" url="/community/t/154788/the-war-on-christmas-2015-christians-are-seeing-red#post_3969076"]
Can you ask him to how to say curse words in Spanish for me?
[/quote]

Jesus only speaks American.

I don't have to say it, do I?

Quote:

“Do not buy in to the media hype surrounding this story!! It is just another attempt by the LEFT to make Christians look stupid.”

-Bristol Palin

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/bristol-...ok-stupid/

Really, it speaks for itself.

To be fair, if you ignore the persecution angle.... what she says isn't the worst thing!  It's quite reasonable.  Ignore the hype and LOVE EACH OTHER!  Hahahahahah

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/10...-Cup-Freak

A[quote name="mcnooj82" url="/community/t/154788/the-war-on-christmas-2015-christians-are-seeing-red#post_3969169"]http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/10...-Cup-Freak
[/quote]

[Image: 400]
"It was me all along!"
A[quote name="Bradito" url="/community/t/154788/the-war-on-christmas-2015-christians-are-seeing-red#post_3969059"]My Diet Coke cans have snowflakes on them because that's what Jesus wants my beverage containers to have on them.

I talk to Jesus.[/quote]

Can you ask him how he achieved abs like that in a pre-side plank world? Also, does he really watch *everything* I do? Because, really, he must surely know what I like by now and for him to keep watching me do it would just be voyeurism at this point.
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrevellozo View Post

"It was me all along!"

I KNEW IT WAS RED HARING!!!

Next year all Starbucks cups should say: HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.

"have a good december"

'bucks