Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMC's Into the Badlands

I really enjoyed Ryder's character in the latest episode, now that he's a tumor-generated hallucination instead of, you know, alive.

ANow that's the show I came to watch, that was fun!

Renewed for Season 3, 16 eps.

AOutstanding. I hope this means they can continue to expand the world building, both inside and outside of the Badlands.

And get Scott Adkins and Michael Jai White in it.

The addition of Nick Frost to the cast has been stellar and it getting renewed for another season is excellent news!

It's crazy how much of an upgrade this season has been from the first.  Whilst s1 had the same stellar cinematography, excellent fight sequences and stunning costuming, the story just wasn't going anywhere and for a 6-episode season (from memory) it dragged like crazy.

This season has been a rocket ride in comparison.

Soooo,

The Widow is Flea, yeah?

All signs point towards yes on that score.

I thought that too, but he used a different first name other than the nickname during the episode, which threw me a bit.

Love the fights last night. Especially the Sunny & The Widow Team-up.

ADamnit. I did not see that coming. I'm glad she finally figured out the truth about the Widow, but alas..

I would have followed Baron Tilda.
Season 3 Trailer up.

Ooh.

Remember, the main kid is named M.K., for More Kungfu.
Git' in under mah belly!
YES. Such a wonderfully bonkers action show. Cheers to AMC for keeping it around.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Cast Photos
[Image: ITB%20S3%204_595_Mini%20Logo%20TV%20whit...allery.jpg]

[Image: ITB%20S3%202_595_Mini%20Logo%20TV%20whit...allery.jpg]
Ohh man those look AMAZING!
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
After his show-stealing appearance on Iron Fist, the wife is very happy to hear Lewis Tan is joining this show for season 3. Rumour has it that is is also he that is donning Shatterstar's (God-awful) costume in Deadpool 2. I hope so - he's a charismatic talent and hopefully all this puts more eyes on the guy.
Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes.
Perfect show to showcase his talents. Can't wait!

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Can't wait for this. Season 2 was a great ride, and the new cast members for this upcoming season are incredible.
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

Fuck me, April's gonna be a great month.

Looks fantastic. And season 2 just dropped on Netflix, perfect time to revisit.
I can't stand to see myself go through the motions, that bring me back into these same old sad emotions.
Season 3 Featurette

Looking good.
Git' in under mah belly!
The Widow!

Oh shit. [BrianBlessed]Tilda's ALIVE?![/BrianBlessed]
At work for another 3 hours and really can't wait to get home and watch tonight's episode - not as much as the missus, but pretty close. Between this and Shatterstar in Deadpool 2 later this week, really hoping a lot of people see Lewis Tan and go "More of that guy, please!". Particularly Marvel. Particularly for Shang-Chi.
Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes.
This season has been really strong, and has managed to turn me around a bit on Emily Beecham as a badass murderess.

I really want her in the Black Widow movie should it ever be made as another graduate of the Red Room. I think my perfect cast for that now is ScarJo, Emily Beecham and Annet Mahendru (who weirdly hasn't been in anything since TV Movie The Machine? What the hell?)
So... did Sunny and Bajie eat... "the" meat at the start there? Gross.

And was I the only one that noticed the green underlinig on Moon's robo hand, in that one shot of him driving? Whoops! It's just hiding the actor's real hand guys. It's not like replacing a fucking moustache!
Git' in under mah belly!
And cancelled. Final 8 episodes begin airing March 24.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
*flips table*
Git' in under mah belly!
Yes. I really did like this show. The Son was also cancelled.
*flips another table for The Son even though I don't know what that is but I know what it feels liike having a show you like get cancelled*
Git' in under mah belly!
(02-12-2019, 07:07 PM)cd underbelly Wrote: *flips another table for The Son even though I don't what that is but I know what it feels liike having a show you like get cancelled*

It was interesting!
Eight episodes to wrap up this fun show is better than none.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Somehow I don't think it went on a nine month 'mid-season break' for reshoots. My money's on it not actually having a proper wrap-up.