Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Expanse - Syfy
That's the truth of it.

The event horizon of the supermassive at the center of the Milky Way is not as powerful as the crush I have on Cara Gee.
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
Finished the first book, and on the third episode of the show.

Pretty neat. I liked the book enough that I'll likely finish the first season at the very least.
Compared to what comes later, Leviathan Wakes is almost quaint by comparison.

I've also been rewatching Season 3 and it might be one of the finest seasons of television I've seen in recent memory.
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
I can only imagine. The Andromeda Strain twist caught me very off guard, and I guess that's the direction this thing is going on? I'm excited to pickup the second book.
Looks like season 3 hits Amazon prime on the 15th. Finally!!

I'm so pissed at the delay in distribution for season 3 in the UK. We had to wait for seasons 1 and 2, but this is ridiculous. I am not even sure they have announced a release date officially, I assume because of some licensing overlap between Netflix and Amazon. I'm going to have to rewatch at least season 2 to remember what the fork is going on, and whilst I would like to imagine I had time for that, I really don't.

The DVD release on Amazon UK says November 2019!
(11-02-2018, 01:40 PM)jhp1608 Wrote: I'm so pissed at the delay in distribution for season 3 in the UK. We had to wait for seasons 1 and 2, but this is ridiculous. I am not even sure they have announced a release date officially, I assume because of some licensing overlap between Netflix and Amazon. I'm going to have to rewatch at least season 2 to remember what the fork is going on, and whilst I would like to imagine I had time for that, I really don't.

The DVD release on Amazon UK says November 2019!

And some people wonder why folks turn to torrents.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. -Grandpa Simpson
It's up! Finished rewatching the first 2 seasons last night. Perfect timing!

Don't get too excited. The announcement was premature unfortunately.  It has been moved from today to "winter."

But it'll be worth the wait! Season 3 is easily my favorite.
Is that what happened? Watched the 1st 3 eps then it went back to pay per episode. Wankers.

That's how I got into doing cocaine.

*does cocaine*
The next book doesn't come out until March. Damn.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Sucks but they put out 7 books in 7 years. With only 2 books left I can cut them a little slack.
Flying to the UK next month. I'm tempted to grab the first book for the trip.

(11-15-2018, 10:40 PM)rodofwar Wrote: Sucks but they put out 7 books in 7 years. With only 2 books left I can cut them a little slack.

It's pretty amazing when you think about who they work with. Hell, The Expanse series will be done before GRRM finishes the next draft of THE WINDS OF WINTER.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.