Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Expanse - Syfy
Were Naomi's kid and his old man lining up more than one rock at the end? Looked like they were setting up a series of impacts. With martian stealth tech?
Yeah, looked that way.
Gamertag: Tweakee
Not that I have any brilliant insights, but I FINALLY watched season 4 and absolutely loved every minute of it.  If I had one complaint, it's that the Amos/Murtry confrontation payoff they built up to all season felt a bit under cooked. I could have gone for another 2-3 minutes of Gorman's character getting his shit wrecked. That dude is on another level when it comes to playing massive douchebags who're just begging for an ass kicking.

Bobbie is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorite characters, and not just because she's the thicc goddess of my dreams. She's an utter badass, but not an invulnerable Mary Sue. Her arc this season was outstanding.  As I understand it, that whole arc wasn't in the books at all?

I suppose now would be a good time to finally crack open the books. Should I attempt tracking down the short stories before reading Leviathan Wakes, or does it not really matter?
-"You're not going insane - you're going sane in a crazy world!"
-The Tick