Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Depp Accused Of Domestic Violence
AOh, shit. I'm an avid listener to Stanhope's podcast. He just mentioned the other day that a reporter came to his house, and went in his house, asking for a comment on his article.

The DC Films producers must really be rubbing their hands together in anticipation for the AQUAMAN press tour.

oh man, I didn't know she was in that...

She's also in JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE...

DC just can't catch a break...

AMaybe this is all a weird marketing campaign for Stanhope's new book.

Gotta get that money out of Johnny somehow or another!

I'm not sure he's aware of what's even happening here.
A"I was married? (inaudible)"

-Johnny Depp
A"You're my best friend Jerry Smith. I LOVE doing cocaaaaine with you."
AThe worst part about the Stanhope suit is that he'll probably be legally unable to talk about it onstage.

Anticipate she will be cut from Justice League... and then "scheduling conflicts" will stop her from being in Aquaman.

WB did the same thing to Katie Holmes. A lot of the "TomKat" press bled into Batman Begins' press events (especially the premiere) and the edict when they OKed the sequel to Nolan was, "Replace Holmes."

AI don't think there's any safe way to cut Heard. Irrespective of what evidence there is or isn't, the narrative that would follow Heard leaving the production would crush the WB. There isn't a way they could spin it or a statement she could release that would be of any use. She could conceivably be replaced for Aquaman, but I'm not entirely certain that movie will happen anyway.

At any rate, unless this blows over soon with Depp on top, Disney / POTC has the bigger problem.

I don't know, I kinda think POTC is a dead stick with or without this. If they want to use this as an excuse, well, there it is.

Some of these celebrity controversies blow over quickly but it's interesting how this one doesn't seem to be going away. Page three of today's free newspaper given away at my city's train stations featured an article about one of Heard's former girlfriends (I didn't read it so am not sure of the details or it ties into the current accusations). The media is certainly still interested and they appear to think the public is too.

Antonio Banderas chimes in:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...rl-w209551

Quote:

“What I know, there’s a lot of trouble from the girl that sounds a little manipulative,” he told the New York Daily News’ Confidential on Tuesday, June 7. “It sounds a little bit like there’s something really twisted about that girl … but I don’t know the specifics.”

Del Toro, 49, who costarred with Depp, 53, in 1998’s Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, called the actor “a nice guy, very caring, very smart.”

“It seems the fact that his mom passed away and she filed for divorce two days later, and then she wants money and she’s saying she got hit, it’s almost like, wait, I saw them not too long ago,” Del Toro continued. "Maybe it was January, a dinner for the Oscars or something like that. He was there with her and they were fine.”

Banderas?

Gosh, I'm sorry. Honest mistake.

Oh no problem.  I was reading through the link and just thought I was missing something.

No no it's on me. My bad. Just one of those things.

Well, Banderas and Depp were both in Once Upon a Time in Mexico.  So maybe he'll chime in as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnooj82 View Post

Banderas?

https://youtu.be/ZSpdcbhjXJU

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moltisanti View Post

No no it's on me. My bad. Just one of those things.

I'm sure it happens all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjen Rudd View Post

I don't know, I kinda think POTC is a dead stick with or without this. If they want to use this as an excuse, well, there it is.

Dead stick?

Did you see how much money the last movie made worldwide?

Yeah, Pirates could be one of those properties that end up being another example of Warcraft/Pacific Rim/Genisys in terms of being weak domestically, but still robust internationally.

OR... it could be like Alice 2.  How is Alice 2 doing internationally?

edit: just looked.  Only so so?

Antonio Banderas reacts:

Kind of a weird response, if you ask me.

ETA: I'm told this is actually Banderas realizing Moltisanti once again mistook Benicio Del Toro for him.  So... off-topic, I guess.

Funny thing is that Del Toro is like 7 or 8 years younger than Banderas, but looks 10 or 15 years older...Clean living and all that, I suppose.  Artie Lange syndrome

A[quote name="Moltisanti" url="/community/t/155529/johnny-depp-accused-of-domestic-violence/120#post_4080390"]“It sounds a little bit like there’s something really twisted about that girl … but I don’t know the specifics.”

[/quote]

I do.

Well, then spill!

ANot on a public forum.
AIs Amber Heard actually Ripley's mother?
AMind you I know nothing of the case, only stuff about her...habits.
AShe's a nun?

We know she's a dog smuggler!

Okay, well let's just say you're talking about someone else.  Someone named Ambler Heard.  Tell us what you heard about Ambler.

Also, are you really Antonio Banderas?