Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Depp Accused Of Domestic Violence
Quote:

Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

I don't see a judge siding with her on this.

Really? You don't think a judge would be annoyed at him so flagrantly violating the terms of his settlement with Heard? That Heard publicly promised the settlement to charity means dick. The terms of the settlement were $7 million to Heard. Until that money passes through her bank account he hasn't met the terms.

AIf Heard truly intended the money to go to those charities who cares about the technicality? So what if depp's being a cheeky monkey about it as long as the charity gets the money?

The moral of the story is never, ever get married.

Well obviously, if Heard personally donates the 14 million, she gets the tax rebate, rather than Depp.

AThe fact that she felt the need to publicly announce her intentions makes me not care about her getting that rebate. In fact I hope she doesn't.

They'll both be just fine.

AWhat's important is that those charities now have an influx of cash.
AWait where's the joke.

She should have donated it all to the Aquaman movie so that it's the best superhero movie about fish-controlling ever.

A[quote name="Freeman" url="/community/t/155529/johnny-depp-accused-of-domestic-violence/210#post_4127657"]Wait where's the joke.[/quote]

In your pants?
A:'(
A[quote name="MrSaxon" url="/community/t/155529/johnny-depp-accused-of-domestic-violence/210#post_4127660"]She should have donated it all to the Aquaman movie so that it's the best superhero movie about fish-controlling ever. 
[/quote]

That 7M can go to craft services. Mamoa gotta eat!