Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brangelina are Kaput

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/angeli...201865618/

Two of the most beautiful people in the world are soon to be back on the market.

Confirmed by CNN: https://twitter.com/vplus/status/778243124871176193

Come on...

Really?  This is the top headline, supplanting all talk of other things that are going on in the world (like those that I highlighted in green on the picture)?

So, Pitt is 52. Surely he'll be dating age-appropriate women, right?

* Throws  into the bin, alongside tear-soaked handkerchief *

ADear Angelina,

My name is also Brad if that's what you're into.

Love,
Brad
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

Dear Angelina,

My name is also Brad if that's what you're into.

Love,
Brad

I expect to read great, wondrous things in the Dating thread.

AWhen reached for comment, Jennifer Aniston was busy dusting the Ken and Barbie dolls on her home voodoo shrine while cartoon birds flew circles around her, singing "Some Day My Prince Will Come."
A[quote name="Amos Orange" url="/community/t/155857/brangelina-are-kaput#post_4137471"]So, Pitt is 52. Surely he'll be dating age-appropriate women, right?
[/quote]
The Post and a few gossip sites had him having an affair with Marion Cotillard who is soon to be 41 to his 52.
A[quote name="Anyawatchin Angel" url="/community/t/155857/brangelina-are-kaput#post_4137545"]
The Post and a few gossip sites had him having an affair with Marion Cotillard[/quote]

If true, that's not exactly a good look for a father of six.

reports indicate that she had issues with his parenting style or skills.

ADidn't he make "World War Z" for his kids? If so, he definitely has failed as a parent.
A[quote name="Amos Orange" url="/community/t/155857/brangelina-are-kaput#post_4137471"]So, Pitt is 52. Surely he'll be dating age-appropriate women, right?
[/quote]

When you're someone like Brad Pitt, what's age appropriate is like choosing what shirt to wear for the day. I suspect that Brad Pitt will never run out of shirts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

reports indicate that she had issues with his parenting style or skills.

I read Brad didn't want the kids to spend time with Jon Voight. Feared they'd be hurt in a scarf-related mishap.

AClearly, Brad's been watching too much "Ray Donovan."

He'd be the only one!

A[quote name="Moltisanti" url="/community/t/155857/brangelina-are-kaput#post_4137656"]
I read Brad didn't want the kids to spend time with Jon Voight. Feared they'd be hurt in a scarf-related mishap.
[/quote]
[Image: 400]

I don't know if the Marion Cotillard rumor is true, but this reminds me of the Bill Burr bit about Tiger Woods and Arnold Schwarzenegger and all of that. Guys like this are tempted at a level that most people only fantasize about. When you're doing a movie with someone like Marion Cotillard and you know that you can make it happen, how many of you married chewers can honestly say that you'd definitely walk the other way? I mean, really?

Pitt nails all his co-stars, even the tank barrel from FURY knows his touch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moltisanti View Post

I read Brad didn't want the kids to spend time with Jon Voight. Feared they'd be hurt in a dart throwing accident

fixed that for ya.

ABy the Sea will be reevaluated as a modern day classic now. You mark my words!
A[quote name="Judas Booth" url="/community/t/155857/brangelina-are-kaput#post_4137639"]reports indicate that she had issues with his parenting style or skills.
[/quote]
She wants full custody so she'll say that and put that in the press. Better than than be embarrassed by an affair.
Quote:

Originally Posted by User_32 View Post

By the Sea will be reevaluated as a modern day classic now. You mark my words!

Right there with ya. Spacey completely captured Darin's stage presence.

AAnyone else dreading the coincidental timing of this announcement with the Radar story about the A-list actor who's a pedophile? No way it's Pitt........... right?

Pitt was doing guest spots on Growing Pains in the 80's so I don't think he's that A-list star.

A[quote name="Analog Olmos" url="/community/t/155857/brangelina-are-kaput#post_4137773"]Anyone else dreading the coincidental timing of this announcement with the Radar story about the A-list actor who's a pedophile? No way it's Pitt........... right?[/quote]
I assumed Charlie Sheen since Haim was raped while doing Lucas

But isn't the alleged stuff that may have occurred on the set of LUCAS different from the whole pedo-ring stuff? Meaning Sheen isn't in contention for the latter?

A[quote name="Anyawatchin Angel" url="/community/t/155857/brangelina-are-kaput#post_4137783"]
I assumed Charlie Sheen since Haim was raped while doing Lucas[/quote]

None of the "family man" stuff jives with Sheen though.

Well, it seems like the reasons for the split (and why Jolie wants sole custody) might be explained in this:

http://www.avclub.com/article/child-abus...bee-243028

If those allegations are true, yikes.

AOof.
ASo when the a/listers and 1 percenters yell at their children in their private jets, it becomes a matter for the FBI. Come on..!

A lot of thinking I've been reading is that due to her somewhat fraught history with her father, anything that has even a whiff of child abuse is one and done.

Yet Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn are still happily married since 1983. Best Hollywood couple ever.

AAlthough Christopher Guest and Jamie Lee Curtis give them a run for their money.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Headless Fett View Post

Yet Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn are still happily married since 1983. Best Hollywood couple ever.

They're not married.

They've been together since 1983, but they've never tied the knot.