Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Trumpocalypse Now
(7 hours ago)rodofwar Wrote: Even if I'm guilty it's YOUR fault for letting me get away with it!

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did...

You deserved it.
(Yesterday, 11:55 AM)Dent6084 Wrote: Trump is freaking the fuck out this morning on Twitter: "Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives (and others) that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!"

Yes, the young and beautiful lives (and others) like (checks notes) Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort...

What makes this gross to the point of having me thinking things I don't dare post on a public forum is that this tweet was shortly after the reveal that his people have lost 1500 immigrant children.

But yeah, what about the beautiful young toadies whose lives have been ruined by evil investigators catching them breaking the law? Won't anyone think of the poor traitors?!?

This is the type of shit that makes me refuse to use the asshole-in-chief's stage name. Drumpf now, Drumpf forever.

If we somehow avoid a bullshit war, it'll be hard for Drumpf to catch Mini-Bush in terms of pure damage to the world... but damn if he isn't trying.
Gamertag: Tweakee