Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Trumpocalypse Now
Gowdy looks like he took a quick peak at the Ark of the Covenant.
Gowdy looks like he chose poorly.

"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

Gowdy looks like every 1980s college sex comedy villain after being beaten soundly by the geeky underdogs.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Gowdy looks like Don Flamenco once you start beating the ever-living piss out of him.
If this is real, this is hilarious. If not, still pretty funny.

Earlier at the #NATO summit Trump said Germany is ‘a captive of Russia.’ German news has a response. #LSSC
https://twitter.com/colbertlateshow/stat...4151211008
Probably a joke but honestly it still works like gangbusters.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Honestly, the fact that he even said that in the first place is all the joke you need. His entire rhetorical arsenal consists of "I know you are, but what am I?" except he can't even summon up the balls to say it to the people actually accusing him so he goes off on someone else he doesn't like instead.
(07-12-2018, 05:52 PM)headless fett Wrote: Probably a joke but honestly it still works like gangbusters.

Yeah, Colbert does fake translations videos quite a bit, so your right, it’s probably a joke. Either way, I needed a good laugh. Smile
Trump once again called himself a, "very stable genius" at the a press conference in Belgium. Not sure if the press broke out it laughter.
Holy shit, Rep. Andy Biggs (a foaming-obnoxious Teabagger from AZ) just a few seconds ago during the Stzrok-hearing.

Can't wait until the replay-clip goes live.
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/105...nd-protest

he probably likes Boris coz he thinks he's Russian.
MSNBC right as I type this? Malcolm Nance deconstructing the counterintelligence aspects of this whole GOP hearing-farce today.

Fox News/Fucker Bowtieboy right as I type this? "GOHMERT UNLOADS ON 'SMIRKING' STZROK"

Gowdy looks like a someone shaved a constipated baboon and stuck it in a suit.
Someday, you’re going to fuck up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that the sky will light up and the moons will spin and the gods themselves will shit comets with glee.

PSN ID: anakinsdad

Gowdy looks like what Devin Nunes crapped out after eating at Taco Bell.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Gowdy looks nothing like an architect.
[Image: Dh7px69UwAAtpyA.jpg:large]

He shore do look like he play da banja well though
Gowdy looks like a douchebag wasting my tax dollars. That asshole got his wish and Hillary will never be President. Now its time for people like him to take reasonability for the fact that Trump is equal parts incompetent, corrupt and traitorous and stop whining about what an FBI agents emails. Yes I know that isn't going to happen.
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
Gowdy tried to take the 23 and Me test, but came up 22 chromosomes short.
Did you guys know Brexit would've went swimmingly had Theresa May just listened to Donald Trump?  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6766531/tr...-deal-off/

Quote:Questioned on Boris’s comments at a private dinner two weeks ago that Mr Trump “would go in bloody hard” if he was negotiating Brexit, the President swiftly replied: “He is right.”

He added: “I would have done it much differently. I actually told Theresa May how to do it but she didn’t agree, she didn’t listen to me.
“She wanted to go a different route.

“I would actually say that she probably went the opposite way. And that is fine.

“She should negotiate the best way she knows how. But it is too bad what is going on.”

Well, if Donald said it...

Also, his immigration talk is as gross as always:

Quote:“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame.

“I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.

“So I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad.

“I think you are losing your culture. Look around. You go through certain areas that didn’t exist ten or 15 years ago.”

And, he hilariously thinks there was polling during the time of Abraham Lincoln for those who really want to dive in.
A man with no culture of his own giving lectures on how others are "losing" theirs...

I mean what is Donny's Culture? His family is German, but they cast that aside as fast as they could. He'd like to be a New Yorker, but they loathed him long before his rancid political beliefs came out. The actual rich elite think he's a low-class buffoon, and the low-class buffoons that idolize him are a mishmash of cultures that he'd never want to be a part of (just above).

It'd be confusing or laughable if it wasn't easily recognizable as white supremacist code speak.
Gamertag: Tweakee
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018...n-unfolded

So. Trump has a meltdown that coincides with and stops both Georgia and the Ukraine going into detailed talks about joining NATO...

Can't imagine who that would benefit in the long run.
Trey Gowdy looks like George C. Scott after a succubus got done with him.
Drumpf keeps threatening to leave NATO despite actually lacking the power to do so.

There's been no indication that even the toadying Congress is that far up Drumpf's ass.

But just to be safe, they should plan future NATO meetings to have Drumpf in a separate room with stand-ins for the other world leaders. Since he's only there to listen to himself, I doubt he'd even realize that the mop wearing a coat and a "Merkel" name tag wasn't actually her.
Gamertag: Tweakee
Trump is taking money from AIDS treatment programs to fund the detention centers for children. The scary thing is that Trump will sooner or later do something even more despicable.
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/07/11/tr...gn=PNMOBFB
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
The Trump administration getting ahead of itself?  You don't say!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ready-fire...-camp-plan

Quote:The Pentagon is charging ahead with plans to construct detention camps for thousands of undocumented families on military bases—without the foundational bureaucratic and legal work necessary for a highly controversial and morally dubious operation. 

It’s another sign of an ad hoc policy that risks creating uncertain, shifting rules affecting thousands of vulnerable people, including thousands of children, and potentially disrupting training and other activities on military bases—all as a spate of new court rulings, immigration lawyers say, complicate the detention plans even further.
from Scotland's national newspaper...

Quote:Leader comment: A denunciation of Donald Trump
Scotsman Leader Comment

Published: 06:00 Updated: 12:57 Thursday 12 July 2018

Donald Trump, due to arrive in the UK later today, is a racist, a serial liar, and either a sex abuser or someone who falsely brags about being one in the apparent belief that this will impress other men in a metaphorical “locker room”.

To take each of these charges in turn, when black American football players protested against police shootings of innocent people of colour by refusing to stand for the national anthem, Trump said the players “maybe ... shouldn’t be in the country”.

And when white supremacists, neo-Nazis and armed militia groups demonstrated in Charlottesville, Virginia, over plans to remove a statue of a Confederate general – and a counter-protester was killed and others injured as a car was driven deliberately into them – Mr Trump claimed there were “very fine people” on both sides.

Trump persistently pushed the lie that Barack Obama, the first African American president, was not born in the US.

He has called for “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States”, claimed Mexican immigrants were rapists and criminals, said Nigerians would never go back to “their huts” after seeing the US and described African countries, along with El Salvador and Haiti, as “s***holes”.

Trump also argued that an Indiana-born judge handling a lawsuit against ‘Trump University’ was biased against him and unfit to take the case because he was a “Mexican”.

One of Trump’s favourite pastimes is decrying “fake news”.

But, according to one count by The Washington Post, the president lies an average of 6.5 times a day. The New York Times has also tried to make a definitive list of his numerous falsehoods.

In May, Rex Tillerson, sacked as US Secretary of State in a Trump tweet, warned: “If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.”

Before his presidency, Trump was recorded saying he was able to grope women whenever he liked because “when you’re a star they let you do it”.

When the tape emerged, Trump said his boast was untrue and just “locker room” talk. And when several women came forward to say he had done this to them, he insisted they were lying.

So, as British politicians hide their distaste in an attempt to get a much-needed post-Brexit trade deal, we should all remember what kind of man Trump really is.
https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/le...-1-4767577
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. -Grandpa Simpson
Trey Gowdy looks like a lovechild of Andy Warhol and Draco Malfoy, who was hit in the face with a frying pan.
Stratosphere baby, stratosphere.  I'm stacked up over La Guardia and I'm not comin' down for nobody.  Not even you.
(07-12-2018, 04:38 PM)Judas Booth Wrote: We need a Friday bombshell to drop.

At this point, I'm convinced that the only bombshell that will actually matter would be one of the following:
  • Trump caught on video murdering a white child (male)
  • Trump caught blowing Putin on video
  • Trump literally taking a shit on the Constitution
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Tennessee's GOP primary for governor has been a bit of a four-way shit show, and that's mostly because it's a fight to see who can say the nicest stuff about Trump.  And it's not just the governor's race:

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/cove...e-all-lose

Quote:But Tennessee’s Trump voters don’t fit the easy media narrative of unemployed Rust Belt workers struggling to make a living after the big factory up and moved to Mexico. The unemployment rate across Tennessee was 3.5 percent in May, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, and jobs have been added in every sector of the economy over the past 12 months. And that, says Braden, is part of the reason so many candidates are talking about things like immigration and MS-13.

“I’ve seen polling where concerns about the economy and jobs don’t poll in the top five,” says Braden. “The low unemployment rate is not driving enthusiasm for candidates talking about the economy. It’s not driving voters, it’s not where the enthusiasm is. And talking about the wall — it’s an identifier that you’re with Trump.”

Braden is not working for any of the gubernatorial candidates, but he is working on Bob Corlew’s 6th District congressional race. Corlew, the now-retired judge at the center of the Murfreesboro mosque controversy, actually went to the U.S./Mexico border to film ads showing him standing in front of security fencing. Another Republican congressional candidate in Knoxville, Jason Emert, had a campaign ad go viral two weeks ago because it showed him building a brick wall in his front yard (and mocking former Vols football coach Butch Jones’ “brick by brick” slogan). A slew of GOP candidates for other congressional seats and openings in the Tennessee General Assembly are similarly aligning themselves with Trump’s message.

And so despite the fact that there is not an actual immigration crisis; despite the fact that Tennessee is not on the border with Mexico or Canada; despite the fact that Tennessee’s estimated 332,000 immigrants (5 percent of the population) are mostly here legally and are more likely to have a bachelor’s degree or a graduate degree than the state’s native-born population; despite the fact they pay $2.1 billion in taxes annually and employee more than 57,000 Tennessee residents; despite the fact that only 132,000 of those immigrants are undocumented; and despite the fact that almost 114,000 immigrants are eligible to vote (if not necessarily registered) — this governor’s race has turned into a referendum on being not from here.

That last paragraph was a doozy, wasn't it?  Despite all of those facts, it's all about Trump and his border wall.

So, unsurprisingly, the governor's race has often turned into a "THEM!" sort of thing:

Quote:“So we’ve got people moving into Middle Tennessee — a hundred of them a day — and they’re coming from California, they come from New York,” Black says. “And they say, ‘That’s not the way you do it in California, that’s not the way we do it in New York.’ And you know what I say? Go back to California! Go back to New York! ’Cause it is the way we do it in Tennessee!”

The crowd laughs, then breaks into thunderous applause.

“I love the fact that we say what’s right is is right and wrong is wrong,” Black continues. “Trust is trust, God is God, and a life is a life. And that’s the way we are here, and I love that. We stand for the national anthem, and we kneel for prayer, and that’s who we are. And frankly, if you don’t like it, then go back.”

More applause.

In a state that ostensibly prides itself on its Southern hospitality and its booming tourism industry — in a state that boasts about its business recruitment — it’s more than a little jarring to hear one of the frontrunners in the governor’s race say that if you don’t share the same conservative Christian values she does, then she doesn’t want you in the state. Especially as there are any number of Tennesseans who did grow up here, who went to school here, are raising a family here and are working and paying taxes here, who have very different values from hers.

After Black’s speech — which ends with a lengthy prayer by a supporter — I ask her if she thinks her approach could hurt business recruitment. Was she saying that if a New York company wanted to relocate here but they were owned by someone liberal who isn’t a Christian, they wouldn’t be welcome?

“Oh no, they’re welcome to come,” Black says. “The people who come here from these other states will say, ‘We love what we see here in Tennessee. The people in Tennessee are kind. The people in Tennessee are good, are good-hearted, are welcoming.’ And you don’t find that in every state, you don’t find that kind of attitude that I wanna keep here.

“I’m not saying that someone necessarily has to be Christian,” she continues. “I’m not saying someone that has another faith belief can’t come here in this state and live. But I don’t want them to come here thinking that they’re going to change us into being something that we’re not here. And I want to be careful that I say that in a way, that you’re welcome to come here, but just don’t think you’re gonna come to this state and change who we are.”
Yeah. I think I’m done hoping for some sort of scandal to bring Trump down. He’s too connected and too many idiots believe his bullshit that none of it will matter.

Either the blue wave deals with this shit, or we all say fuck it and burn this whole thing to the ground.
 I think all Marvel films are okay. This is my design.

Except for Thor 2: the literal worst.
(07-13-2018, 08:38 AM)Iron Maiden Wrote:
Quote:And so despite the fact that there is not an actual immigration crisis; despite the fact that Tennessee is not on the border with Mexico or Canada; despite the fact that Tennessee’s estimated 332,000 immigrants (5 percent of the population) are mostly here legally and are more likely to have a bachelor’s degree or a graduate degree than the state’s native-born population; despite the fact they pay $2.1 billion in taxes annually and employee more than 57,000 Tennessee residents; despite the fact that only 132,000 of those immigrants are undocumented; and despite the fact that almost 114,000 immigrants are eligible to vote (if not necessarily registered) — this governor’s race has turned into a referendum on being not from here.

That last paragraph was a doozy, wasn't it?  Despite all of those facts, it's all about Trump and his border wall.

It's a super polite way to say they're goddamned racists.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Tennessean here. Black is a notorious shithead. She was one of the fuckos who signed off on that letter endorsing Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. She literally refuses to attend any debates or speak in front of anyone who isn't a donor, complaining about 'elites' from her moneyed cocoon. May she die painfully.
Yeah. Black sounds like she's a fucking coward, like all these wannabe Nazis actually are. Because they can never stand by their beliefs when they're not in the company of other racist fuck wads.
 I think all Marvel films are okay. This is my design.

Except for Thor 2: the literal worst.
From my experience, all of these assholes stare at their shoes when confronted directly.