Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Trumpocalypse Now
(4 hours ago)Overlord Wrote:
(5 hours ago)vtran Wrote: I've reached the point in this whole thing that my only hope is that DJT and all his followers finally decide to Jonestown/Heaven'sGate themselves.

Every time I'm inclined to dabble in the political threads here I come across a post like this.

3+ years of having an ignorant/racist/misogynist/avaricious individual in control of what is arguably one of the most important jobs on this planet and having said individual permeate damn near every waking moment of the day...AND knowing that many people don’t seem to a problem with all the horrible shit that has been done by this fucker...this shit is really taking it’s toll.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
Trump goes after Parasite winning best picture. Says GWTW should have won instead. I guess we should just be happy he didn't pick Birth of a Nation... or a Dinesh D'Souza film.
Surprised Trump likes a film with a female protagonist.
To lighten the mood...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-par...2aa650777c

Quote:“How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” Trump asked the crowd on Thursday. “‘And the winner is a movie from South Korea.’ What the hell was that all about?”

“We’ve got enough problems with South Korea with trade,” he continued. “On top of it, they give them the best movie of the year? Was it good? I don’t know.”

“I’m looking for like … let’s get ‘Gone with the Wind,’ can we get ‘Gone with the Wind’ back, please?”

Neon, the U.S. distributor of the film, responded to Trump’s comments with a terse statement of its own on Thursday. 

“Understandable,” Neon wrote on Twitter, “he can’t read.”
Gamertag: Tweakee
Neon’s tweet?

*chef’s kiss*
I wonder if all the Trump supporters who like subtitled art films are going to burn all of their Neon releases in protest!
If you see sales of Parasite spike in Alabama, you know the libs are about to get owned.
It’s getting truly dangerous...again
Quote:Trump told reporters he's considering nominating Doug Collins for permanent ODNI.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
Out of all the famous Oscar-winning films, of course Trump would go with the pro-rape one.
Mangy Wrote:TCM 2 is like sentient cocaine.
He prefers the movie that has happy slaves working on the cotton fields? Of course he does. He probably never watched it, but he knows his base loves it.
Many of them have probably never watched it either. They just love it because liberals have a problem with it, My dad never gave a shit about a Disney movie until he heard Song of the South was politically incorrect, then he just had to track down a copy.