Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Do you think a princess, and a guy like me...'
ABREAKING NEWS! Fisher and Ford bumped uglies while filming STAR WARS. I'm sure nobody suspected this. No.

http://news.sky.com/story/carrie-fisher-...t-10659119
ASHE WAS A CHILD!!!

SHE WAS IN LOVE!!!

awww she knew what she was doing...
ANooj gets it.
AWho does this surprise?

Now...if she'd had coke-fueled threesomes with Peter Cushing and Kenny Baker...that'd be a story!
A[quote name="Bluelouboyle" url="/community/t/156054/do-you-think-a-princess-and-a-guy-like-me#post_4173841"]BREAKING NEWS! Fisher and Ford bumped uglies while filming STAR WARS. I'm sure nobody suspected this. No.

http://news.sky.com/story/carrie-fisher-...t-10659119[/quote]

[Image: 400]

Honestly, with the way this year has gone I'm just glad that Ford's not the head of a paedophile ring or something.

AThe important question is, Did Han shoot first?
ALuke wasn't the only one making trench runs..

She's fast enough for you, old man.

Into the garbage chute, flyboy!

AWhat an incredible smell you've discovered!

"it's the bullet farmer.  he's coming from the bullet farm"

"It's not the years, honey. It's the parsecs."

You came in that thing?  You're braver than I thought.

APar sex

"no you stay... you stay there..."

Sorry about the mess.

No, no, no! This one goes there, that one goes there. Right!?

Super jelly that he got to bump uglies with princess "sex icon of a generation" herself.  Maybe even in costume!

Well, this puts a whole mess of emotions into ESB...

Quote:

"I love you"

"I know"

I mean, maybe they really meant it...

I mentioned this theory to a female friend who is a die hard SW fans, and she had a whole "THE FEELS!!!" moment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codename View Post

Honestly, with the way this year has gone I'm just glad that Ford's not the head of a paedophile ring or something.

I am the only one that actually enjoyed "What lies beneath"?

Two consenting adults have sex in the 1970's: Internet in flames about it in 2016!

AYou're all clear, kid, now let's *blow* this thing and go home!
Apeeyousa

icky icky goo!
AI think this topic and this thread should be discussed on the next CHUD show. [@]Kevin Matchstick[/@] will choose the best pun.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnooj82 View Post

SHE WAS A CHILD!!!

SHE WAS IN LOVE!!!

awww she knew what she was doing...

Okay, I suspect my movie fan credentials are going to be revoked over this, but where is this line from? I can hear it being said, I can hear the voice, but I cannot picture it. It's bugging the crap out of me...

Raiders.  Marion to Indy.

Granted he was paraphrasing and not directly quoting, so you're not wholly lost.

Asorry jhp!

Fuuuuuck. I'm so ashamed.

It's in the bar, right? Before it all kicks off with the Nazis. I could hear Karen Allen saying it too, but in my head her voice morphed into Fisher's. I feel like I've been incepted.

Move along now. Move along.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnooj82 View Post

sorry jhp!

No need to apologise, sir. None at all.

A[quote name="Cylon Baby" url="/community/t/156054/do-you-think-a-princess-and-a-guy-like-me#post_4174483"]Two consenting adults have sex in the 1970's: Internet in flames about it in 2016!
[/quote]

To be fair, I think he was married with kids at the time.

But it's 2016 and he's had two more wives since then.
Quote:

Originally Posted by User_32 View Post

To be fair, I think he was married with kids at the time.

But it's 2016 and he's had two more wives since then.

Just in case anyone was on the fence about it, neither the passage of time, his being a movie star, nor the number of times he's been re-married makes cheating on your wife in a non-open relationship anything but a fucking scumbag thing to do.

If you don't want to be in a committed marriage anymore, you man (or woman) the fuck up and you tell your spouse the truth.

Now you're getting nasty.

A[quote name="Overlord" url="/community/t/156054/do-you-think-a-princess-and-a-guy-like-me#post_4176439"]
Just in case anyone was on the fence about it, neither the passage of time, his being a movie star, nor the number of times he's been re-married makes cheating on your wife in a non-open relationship anything but a fucking scumbag thing to do.  

If you don't want to be in a committed marriage anymore, you man (or woman) the fuck up and you tell your spouse the truth. 
[/quote]

That attitude belongs in a museum!

I'm assuming the pillow talk went like this: but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
AFord: I didn't cheat on my wife!

Internet: I don't care.