Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Do you think a princess, and a guy like me...'
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overlord View Post

Just in case anyone was on the fence about it, neither the passage of time, his being a movie star, nor the number of times he's been re-married makes cheating on your wife in a non-open relationship anything but a fucking scumbag thing to do.

If you don't want to be in a committed marriage anymore, you man (or woman) the fuck up and you tell your spouse the truth.

Come on, it was 19 year old Carrie Fisher. Don't get all high and mighty on us!

A couple of nights ago I watched Star Wars with the commentary track. When Fisher says her relationship with Mark was different from her one with Harrison, I couldn't help but smirk.

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz View Post

I couldn't help but smirk.

If only I looked that good when I smirk.

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
Quote:

If only I looked that good when I smirk.

I clearly look better than that... that thing!!!!

Quote:

I clearly look better than that... that thing!!!!

When 70 years old and consumed by hubris you be, look as good you will not!

APlease stop posting pictures of Trump's face! There's more than enough of that cunt as it is. I just ate..
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraid uh noman View Post

Please stop posting pictures of Trump's face! There's more than enough of that cunt as it is. I just ate..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraid uh noman View Post

Please stop posting pictures of Trump's face! There's more than enough of that cunt as it is. I just ate..

Hasn't Fisher talked about this in the press before, like years ago? I know for a fact that we've had this conversation before and I am fairly certain that it was based on something Fisher said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny View Post

Hasn't Fisher talked about this in the press before, like years ago? I know for a fact that we've had this conversation before and I am fairly certain that it was based on something Fisher said.

have you recently learned a new alien language that changed your brain's sense of time????

(I don't recall having had this conversation before, but I wouldn't be surprised.  It kinda happened with Tippi Hedren's 'revelations' of Hitchcock's disgusting obsession with her.  In both cases, this comes back up when there's some new book coming out)

The Rolling Stone cover story for The Force Awakens says that Fisher hinted that Ford and her hooked up.

AGo to 14:18

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRRQeZitRHc

She says it right there in this Bring Back... Star Wars episode. Aired 2008. Stupid internet.

Kind of like how for years every time Ridley Scott said Deckard was a replicant, all the websites would go "Ridley Scott just said Deckard was a replicant!", even though he says it about twice a week.

That said, I didn't know about this one. Can't say I much care except that it's mildly disappointing that Ford would cheat on his wife. Though I also tend to assume 99% of Hollywood cheats on their significant others.

AHE SAID WHAAAAT???

I knew I was right about that. Vindication. Reminds me of the Renee Zellweger thing. "Oh, lordy, Renee Zellweger changed her face!" One year later: "OH, LORDY, RENEE ZELLWEGER CHANGED HER FACE!"

AWas it because of Bridget Jones?