Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hollywood Scandals & Assorted Skeeve Catch-All
Speaking of workplace malfeasance, Papa John, step right up! https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesdigit...c-culture/
Well now I feel good about myself for not having eaten Papa John's since college.

Helped that it was basically mediocre soggy flatbread with a microscopic layer of marinara sauce and a covering of Industrial Petroleum Byproduct Cheese Type Food Substance.
Of course he's trying to walk that back by blaming it on a character assassination by the Deep Dish.
(10 hours ago)turingmachine75 Wrote: Of course he's trying to walk that back by blaming it on a character assassination by the Deep Dish.

I mean they warned us about the Noid but John was hiding in plain sight.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
(Today, 09:35 AM)boone daniels Wrote: This is going to be unspecific to the Miller scenario, but since Parker took it into the realm of the theoretical, you guys are okay with bullying at work? If you saw a colleague being screamed at or sexually harassed or a colleague made a filthy joke in a meeting, would you let that go? I'm genuinely curious.

My boss at my previous company called a meeting once with the whole team where he threw a shitfit, told us our clients hate us and we all need to do a better job or GTFO. He peppered in lots of swears and raised the toxicity of the work environment to a level where we all turned into that melty guy in Robocop. 

Who were we supposed to go to and complain? It was our CEO berating us, telling us to step up or fuck off.

Sometimes you're just fucked.
Sounds like you didn't get the coffee, Bradito.
Someday, you’re going to fuck up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that the sky will light up and the moons will spin and the gods themselves will shit comets with glee.

PSN ID: anakinsdad

Obviously, you should already have bugged the room in anticipation of just such an event, then leaked the tape to a news agency in order to precipitate Twitter mob justice.
capital idea, commo!
it's the only way in this new digital age, nooj! can't you see???
home taping is killing music
(9 hours ago)anakin\s dad Wrote: Sounds like you didn't get the coffee, Bradito.

"Glengarry Glen Ross" is a horror film.
We talked a little bit about this in the social media thread, but James Gunn was fired over old tweets:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v...m=referral
Can we get the Tower of Terror back at Disney California Adventure?
I knew there was a reason I liked you, bradito.
*blushes*
(Today, 08:31 AM)boone daniels Wrote: Jesus, just call her a lying bitch already.

C'mon, don't be lame. 

If you're going to make a public accusation, there needs to be an expectation that you're going to include some actual information in your accusation. It's not about disbelief; it's hardly a stretch to imagine Miller was an asshole. It's about someone who was there saying nothing more than an outsider would've already known. She clearly wants the public to judge Miller and everyone that worked with him, but she gives nothing to judge.

If the Weinstein accusers had just said, "He's a bad man and the people around him are bad too," we wouldn't be where we are today. 

Actually... that is kinda what was said about Weinstein for years... and it led to continued abuse.
Gamertag: Tweakee