Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hollywood Scandals & Assorted Skeeve Catch-All
(01-08-2020, 05:43 PM)mike j Wrote: Have you ever held a door open for way too long, prompting the person to run?

I'm still amused by this.
My quick rule is that I'll hold the door open for you if you're less than 5 seconds to the door. More than that, you're on your own...unless you've got a huge rack (of lamb).
the equation...

I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
Everyone go Kung Fu fighting!
https://www.insider.com/prison-consultan...ips-2020-1
(01-09-2020, 02:36 AM)Felix Wrote: Everyone go Kung Fu fighting!
https://www.insider.com/prison-consultan...ips-2020-1

I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
I've never understood why this is suddenly a big deal. Haven't rich people always gotten their failsons/daughters into elite universities? Isn't that what elite universities are teeming with, failsons/daughters?
Yes, but it's just bad manners to do it openly.
Yeah, I second that. I don’t particularly care what happens to Lori Laughlin, but this feels more like some kind of purge ritual than anything else. Fifty years? Just kick her kid out of college!
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
It's 2-50 years... guess which end of the spectrum she's likely to end up on.

It's also for bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and money laundering. Not exactly the same as donating to the school.

Personally, as a judge I'd add a year or two for "General Dumbassery".
Gamertag: Tweakee
Mail fraud is always a weird thing for me. Like you can you rattle off a list of terrible crimes but at some point they used the mail system to help commit one of them and now it is worse?
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
This certainly won't cause any suspicions:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sur...d_ms_tw_ma

Quote:The surveillance video taken from outside Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell on the day of his first apparent suicide attempt has been permanently deleted, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

Epstein, the disgraced financier who was facing federal sex-trafficking charges, was found semiconscious in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, or MCC, in New York around 1:27 a.m. on July 23.

But that video is now gone because MCC officials mistakenly saved video from a different floor of the federal detention facility, prosecutors said in a court filing.

The MCC "inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier within the MCC and as a result, video from outside the defendant's cell on July 22-23, 2019 no longer exists," the court papers say.

The FBI made the discovery last week while reviewing a copy of the video provided by MCC officials, prosecutors said.

"After reviewing the video, it appeared to the government that the footage contained on the preserved video was for the correct date and time, but captured a different tier than the one where [the cell housing Epstein and his cellmate] was located because the preserved video did not show corrections officers responding to any of the cells seen on the video.”

The filing was made in a case involving Nicholas Tartaglione, a former police officer in Westchester County, New York, who was Epstein's cellmate on the day of the incident. Tartaglione is awaiting trial on charges that he killed four men and buried them in his yard in 2016. Prosecutors allege that he was involved in a cocaine distribution conspiracy.
Ehh all sounds normal right?
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Could happen to anybody!
I like how they're covering it up by just making it look like a perfect storm of complete incompetence. It's v on-brand.
Annabella Sciorra testified today at Harvey Weinstein's trial. Pretty disturbing - https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/us/harvey...index.html
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!
The FBI is planning on moving the warden in charge when Epstein died to a leadership position at another facility:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ium=social

Quote:The Federal Bureau of Prisons is planning to move the warden in charge when financier Jeffrey Epstein died in an apparent suicide in his jail cell to a leadership position at another federal correctional facility, the Associated Press reported.

Lamine N’Diaye is expected to be moved to the new role at a low-security prison in New Jersey despite an ongoing investigation into Epstein’s death, the AP said, citing two people familiar with the matter that it didn’t identify. The transfer could take place next month, according to the report.

Attorney General William Barr had reassigned N’Diaye in August pending the outcome of investigations into what he had called “serious irregularities.” Two guards who were responsible for watching Epstein were indicted in November for failing to keep watch of the accused sex trafficker the night he died.

Epstein killed himself in his cell in August last year while awaiting trail on charges he sexually abused girls as young as 14.
The Weinstein trial continues to build the picture that Harvey was a monster and ruined several lives.
I hope he dies in prison.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Ditto. Several times over.
Hey um, this is fairly unexpected.

https://www.vulture.com/2020/01/jessica-...ssion=true

Quote:Jessica Mann testified in a Manhattan courtroom Friday that Harvey Weinstein engaged in forced oral sex and raped her in early 2013 and alleged that she was in a twisted relationship with him because of her sexual inexperience.

As Mann tearily described alleged incidents, she also made the bombshell claim that Weinstein was “intersex,” saying he didn’t have testicles and appeared to have a vagina.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I feel like kind of a terrible person for laughing at rape-trial testimony, but ahahahahah omigod.
I wouldn't be laughing so much if it wasn't for Molt's damn gif!
I think these screen captures and giant (Dildi? Is there a plural?) are just the next step in the JJ Abrams online adventure series. Very slyly played, Bitches Leave.-Tom Fuchs
Jesus, why did I click on this thread after eating a spicy burrito...
More audio of the Depp Heard thing came out.
It's pretty fucked up. JFC.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Guess a whole lot of folks owe him an apology...
So can they release that cop movie he did?
Anyone want to summarize?
Heard admits that she has hit him in the face (although she denies it was a closed fist), has thrown pots and pans at him and also says she can't promise she won't get violent again.
I heard (excellent pun intended) there may also have been vases thrown.

And that Johnny called Travis.
Ohh yeah this Travis is a very trusted King's hand.
Also this better not fuck with Aquaman 2! No Heard probably means no Dolph.
Snoop Dogg offers constructive criticism of Gayle King:

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/06/snoop-dog...1541200086

Quote:Snoop Dogg has unleashed on Gayle King on social media over Kobe Bryant, saying, “Respect the family and back off, bitch, before we come get you.”

The rapper was furious with CBS star King for mentioning Bryant’s sexual assault charge in an interview.
Snoop said in a monologue posted on Instagram, “Gayle King, out of pocket for that s–t, way out of pocket.

“What do you gain from that? I swear to God, we the worst, we the f–king worst. We expect more from you, Gayle, don’t you hang out with Oprah?

“Why you all attacking us, we your people. You ain’t coming after f–king Harvey Weinstein asking him dumb-ass questions. I get sick of you all …

“I wanna call you one … Funky, dog-haired bitch, how dare you try and tarnish my motherf–king homeboy’s reputation, punk motherf–ker.

“Respect the family and back off, bitch, before we come get you.”

So far no response from King vis a vie Snoop's soliloquy.
Did someone switch out Snoop's weed stash with oregano? Calm down, dude!