Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hollywood Scandals & Assorted Skeeve Catch-All
Taylor Kitsch's agent would probably actually barbecue his mother to have his client get this much attention on him.
In 1916 a U.S. court ruling, following the example of company law in Britain, effectively made it illegal for a corporation to be motivated by anything but the maximization of profit.  Corporate social-responsibility, therefore, became illegal. 
Given that Armie Hammer's grandfather was Hearst's lawyer and an arms dealer, and Hammer comes from extreme wealth - like David Geffen/European royalty wealthy - he is actually one of the Hollywood celebrities I could see being introduced to human flesh at an early age.

That said, this whole thing reminds me of what I call the "fabfunk problem," which is when someone talks about a sexual act in such a creepy and unethical way that it becomes impossible to have a sane discussion about it. Like, having watched that documentary about the cannibal cop over Christmas and reading a lot about that case, there are, in fact, people who practice that fetish ethically and within the boundaries of consensual fantasy - being that it's all simulated and you're never actually eating anyone. But then you have guys like fabfunk or Hammer who just clearly have their own issues around their kinks and fetishes and it winds up making the fetish itself look bad, rather than the person who has that fetish.

And now I'm defending ethical cannibal fetishists on these boards, which is something I never thought I'd do.
home taping is killing music
(01-16-2021, 03:53 PM)ambler Wrote: Taylor Kitsch's agent would probably actually barbecue his mother to have his client get this much attention on him.

BBQ sauce or dry rub, though?
What a scumbag. Hammer, not Kitsch.

(01-16-2021, 06:07 PM)boone daniels Wrote: And now I'm defending ethical cannibal fetishists on these boards, which is something I never thought I'd do.
Deep down I think we both knew it would always end like this.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
WTF is ethical cannibal fetishists. If some voluntarily gives you part of them to eat?
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
It's 69-ing, probably.
Consensual cannibalism is fine but non-consensual is a big social faux pas.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Cannibalism is definitely bad. I'm pretty sure of that. People who are into cannibal LARPing...I don't fucking know.
I mean, it's okay if you're like pretending to eat Jesus.
(01-17-2021, 01:20 AM)bradito Wrote: It's 69-ing, probably.

Ohh the greatest level of trust!
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
(01-16-2021, 11:19 PM)waaaaaaaalt Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 06:07 PM)boone daniels Wrote: And now I'm defending ethical cannibal fetishists on these boards, which is something I never thought I'd do.
Deep down I think we both knew it would always end like this.

Which is why I'm not going to explain it any further.

(No, but seriously, I'm happy to if people actually want to know so they don't have to google it.)
home taping is killing music
*checks current price of 2013 Lone Ranger LEGO Minifig*

$7-$15. Not bad for one of the top 5 real life cannibals in minifig form.
:: raises hand, starts to ask a question, thinks better, lowers hand ::