Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS (2019) Pre-Release Discussion
So did Formaggio let them loose and Godzilla has to show up and take care of business?

Is she an environmental wacko that wants to save the earth by destroying everything on it?
My PSN ID - electrichead72-----------------------------------------I'm not dumb! I'm smart! and I want respect!
that seems like a reasonable takeaway from the trailer!
I took it more they wanted to unleash the other monsters to stop Godzilla, as he would be the "fever" the Earth unleashed to get rid of us.
My karmic debt must be huge.

----------

My blog: An Embarrassment of Rich's
(1 hour ago)Nooj Wrote: that's a beautiful piece of marketing

you ready for round 2 of that post-human storytelling Nooj?
 I think all Marvel films are okay. This is my design.

Except for Thor 2: the literal worst.
as long as it's not from TEMP DIRECTOR, sure!
(22 minutes ago)electrichead Wrote: So did Formaggio let them loose and Godzilla has to show up and take care of business?

Is she an environmental wacko that wants to save the earth by destroying everything on it?

I took it more as Godzilla has extensive knowledge of global warming since he has been around so long. So she unleashes the monsters to draw him out so he can teach us how to stop all this. Can't wait to hear his or quite possibly her solution!
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
An Inconvenient Truth 3 - Godzilla leads the discussion on how to get Mother Earth back on her feet, with special guest speaker Javier Bardem.

(18 minutes ago)Richard Dickson Wrote: I took it more they wanted to unleash the other monsters to stop Godzilla, as he would be the "fever" the Earth unleashed to get rid of us.

I think Ghidorah is the fever to get rid of us, the infection, and Godzilla has to come in and clean up the mess and needs back-up from his old pals to make it happen.

Of course, that's based on Ghidorah always being the bad guy whenever he shows up.
My PSN ID - electrichead72-----------------------------------------I'm not dumb! I'm smart! and I want respect!