Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranger Things: Season Two (Netflix) discussion brought to you by Overlord
AStranger Things?

It's fine.

I like both Jonathan and Steve, and I was surprisingly invested in their John Hughesian drama with Nancy.  I'm looking forward to seeing what this season has in store for them; hopefully it's not just retreading the ground they've already covered with those characters.

AIs Nancy legal yet? I want to know if I can legally consider her cute or not.
A[quote name="Freeman" url="/community/t/159081/stranger-things-season-two-netflix/60#post_4329828"]Is Nancy legal yet? I want to know if I can legally consider her cute or not.[/quote][quote name="Freeman" url="/community/t/159081/stranger-things-season-two-netflix/60#post_4329828"]Is Nancy legal yet? I want to know if I can legally consider her cute or not.[/quote]

[Image: chris-hansen.jpg]
AShe's 20! Ha screw you!!
A[quote name="Freeman" url="/community/t/159081/stranger-things-season-two-netflix/60#post_4329852"]She's 20! Ha screw you!![/quote]

I don't do that kind of work.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overlord View Post

I don't do that kind of work.

... Anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeman View Post

Is Nancy legal yet? I want to know if I can legally consider her cute or not.

I dunno. She looks almost unhealthily skinny to me.

That's everyone in Hollywood!  All twigs.

ABarb was T H I C C...

That's why she's DEAD.

A delicious plump meal!

A:'(
AI liked Steve because he wasn't a jock who ended up being better than you expect, but a snobby prep! That's innovation.

There's a rumor going around that the giant Lovecraftian monster seen in this trailer is actually Barb.

A[quote name="MrSaxon" url="/community/t/159081/stranger-things-season-two-netflix/60#post_4329980"]There's a rumor going around that the giant Lovecraftian monster seen in this trailer is actually Barb.
[/quote]

E X T R A T H I C C

X

T

R

A

T

H

I

C

C

Barb's not even old enough to drink, you pervs. Wink

home taping is killing music
AJust finished season one. Again.

I'm firmly with #teamsteve. He might seriously be the only character with a real arc. He turns out to be a straight-up guy who blows off his dick friends, cleans up what they did to the theater marquee, takes on the Demogorgon for Nancy, and does right by Jonathan.

Jonathan should find himself a nice weird punk rock girl who likes The Clash and is down with the disfunctional family stuff. But Jonathan and Nancy makes no sense and would be unearned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.T. View Post

Just finished season one. Again.

I'm firmly with #teamsteve. He might seriously be the only character with a real arc. He turns out to be a straight-up guy who blows off his dick friends, cleans up what they did to the theater marquee, takes on the Demogorgon for Nancy, and does right by Jonathan.

Jonathan should find himself a nice weird punk rock girl who likes The Clash and is down with the disfunctional family stuff. But Jonathan and Nancy makes no sense and would be unearned.

I'm not particularly invested in Nancy and Steve as an item, but I agree about the strength of Steve's arc in season one.

As for Jonathan and Nancy, I'm hoping the showrunners don't lean into a potential love triangle in season two.  I'd rather they just remain paranormal-mystery-solving friends.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I love my romance.  I don't give a fuck if it's in triangle form gimme them FEELS!  All this modern demand for platonic relationships  in every show BAH I say!  Finn and Rey should hook up!

Barb should come back and puke flesh-eating cthulhu-slugs all over Steve.

ASteve needs to be the sole victor over the monster this season. Then after being declared Hero and Mayor of the town has sex with Nancy in front of everyone who are applauding his sexual prowess. Afterwards, he goes and wins the big Ski competition by doing a backflip while playing a wicked guitar solo. Anything less than that would be a betrayal of what the show stands for.

I'd watch both of those.

A[quote name="Codename" url="/community/t/159081/stranger-things-season-two-netflix/90#post_4376193"]Steve needs to be the sole victor over the monster this season. Then after being declared Hero and Mayor of the town has sex with Nancy in front of everyone who are applauding his sexual prowess. Afterwards, he goes and wins the big Ski competition by doing a backflip while playing a wicked guitar solo. Anything less than that would be a betrayal of what the show stands for.[/quote]

Isn't Nancy supposed to be 16?

Super gross.
AThe 80's were a different time!
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSaxon View Post

Barb should come back and puke flesh-eating cthulhu-slugs all over Steve.

I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Stranger Things?

It's fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post

I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Give me your address and the latest edition will be on its way to you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSaxon View Post

Sax's quick photoshop job?

So good.

Did it at work whilst my boss' back was turned. Might keep this themed rebellion going by calling in sick when Stranger Things season 2 comes out, just so I can sit at home and watch it.

Fuck you, my job.

The egregious use of drop shadows is a nice touch.

I basically thought "What wouldn't D.T do?" and did that.

A[quote name="MrSaxon" url="/community/t/159081/stranger-things-season-two-netflix/60#post_4376190"]Barb should come back and puke flesh-eating cthulhu-slugs all over Steve. 
[/quote]

Why Steve? Nancy was the one who dragged Barb to his house and peer pressured her into shotgunning a beer, which got her hand bleeding and drew out the Demogorgon.

Then, Nancy totally gives Barb the brush-off while Barb is bleeding profusely and yet still more concerned for Nancy.

Really, Barb's death is on Nancy's hands. All Steve did was have super rad hair that no lady can resist.
A[quote name="MrSaxon" url="/community/t/159081/stranger-things-season-two-netflix/90#post_4376214"]

[/quote]

WHY AM I OUT OF REP?!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bartleby_Scriven View Post

Stranger Things?

It's fine.

get to fuck

Also, my friend proposed this but they missed a real opportunity to do a BODY SNATCHERS thing where Barb comes back and is "cool" but Nancy is the only one who knows the truth.