Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Harrison Ford life threatening mishap catch all thread

He's at it again.

On the upside, maybe this will inspire some more of those excellent "Harrison Ford turns into flashing blue skeleton after touching exposed wire" or "Harrison Ford hammered waist-deep into pavement by falling anvil" kind of stories on The Onion.

AAt least he didn't crash this time!

He's crashed more with aircraft than most people with cars.

Any truth to the rumor that Adam Driver was seen standing on the runway with his hand outstretched toward Ford's plane?

I mean, we know he can fly planes but doesn't know how to land them.  He's said as much.  Is anyone surprised?

Harrison Ford for Launchpad McQuack in the live action Duck Tales movie.

Im actually amazed he didnt try the inflatable raft escape method.

Ford in action.

Is this an issue where Ford made a terrible mistake or an instance of air traffic controller error?

AHe shouldn't have dropped out of lightspeed within a planet's atmosphere. It was a stupid move in "The Force Awakens" and it was a stupid move here.
ASomebody dub this over with his gleeful war-whoop from the trench run sequence.

It's all fun and games until he flies into a motorway tunnel.

Part-time.

Stop him he's going to kill someone.

A[quote name="Judas Booth" url="/community/t/159101/the-harrison-ford-life-threatening-mishap-catch-all-thread#post_4237318"]Is this an issue where Ford made a terrible mistake or an instance of air traffic controller error?
[/quote]

According to the BBC he was instructed to land on a runway but instead landed on a taxiway. Sounds like pilot error.

He's 75.  My grandfather had his driver's license revoked for simply scraping a guardrail at around the same age.  He's had two aerial incidents in the past few years, not to mention the Milllenium Falcon ones (both door leg crush and fictionally/somewhat presciently crashing it in TFA.)  Celebrity status, and that helicopter rescue aside, the guy probably shouldn't have an FAA license.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottieFerguson View Post

He's 75.  My grandfather had his driver's license revoked for simply scraping a guardrail at around the same age.  He's had two aerial incidents in the past few years, not to mention the Milllenium Falcon ones (both door leg crush and fictionally/somewhat presciently crashing it in TFA.)  Celebrity status, and that helicopter rescue aside, the guy probably shouldn't have an FAA license.

Please.  He's an American icon!

For god's sake someone take away the keys

Come on Callista, step up.

ACrackling dialogue from Harrison's greatest adventure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audi...s/39391431

At least he sounds appropriately 'well, I just fucked up.'