Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Hardy: Real Life Action Hero!
Quote:

SCREEN tough guy Tom Hardy nabbed a thief after a Hollywood-style chase in the street.

The Taboo star, 39, sprinted after the crook, who crashed a stolen moped and fled.

A witness in Richmond, London, told yesterday how screen hardman Tom Hardy chased a thief through gardens and across a building site — before proudly announcing: “I caught the ****.”

He said Tom flew after the yob, who had crashed a stolen moped then fled.

The Legend, Batman and Taboo star vaulted walls as he sprinted after the crook — then grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and patted him down for concealed weapons.

Arun Pullen, 22, said: “It was mental – like he’d switched to superhero mode in an action movie. Two boys on the nicked moped had jumped a red light and smashed into a car.

“Tom must have been walking down the road. He went off like a shot in pursuit and looked furious. If the kid had been dumb enough to resist I reckon Tom would have given him a good hiding.”

A"Crashing this moped...with no survivors."

He should have lifted the thief over his head and then broken his back on his knee.

When he caught him I hope he told him, "I have a use for you."

"He said Tom flew after the yob, who had crashed a stolen moped then fled."

Yob?

I always thought "Yob" was Russian for "Job", but that just makes no damn sense.

A"Given him a good hiding."
Awatch out drew!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuDohNihm View Post

When he caught him I hope he told him, "I have a use for you."

'I caught the cunt' is tough to beat though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmurdoch View Post

Yob?

yob

noun

BRITISH

informal

a rude, noisy, and aggressive youth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmurdoch View Post

"He said Tom flew after the yob, who had crashed a stolen moped then fled."

Yob?

Yob.

Crikey, us Brits and you Americans really are divided by a common language, aren't we?

AWe Americans pride ourselves on our limited vocabularies. You, uh, yob.

That's fucking awesome.  I hope he worked some Bane one-liners in there somewhere.

A[quote name="Codename" url="/community/t/159313/tom-hardy-real-life-action-hero#post_4276345"]"Crashing this moped...with no survivors."[/quote]

I simply cannot see a Bane line in print without mumbling an impression to myself. It's impossible.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny View Post

I simply cannot see a Bane line in print without mumbling an impression to myself. It's impossible.

Thank goodness I am not alone.

I also do this when I wear a Respirator at work. Helps get the cadence juuuuuust right.

A[quote name="JacknifeJohnny" url="/community/t/159313/tom-hardy-real-life-action-hero#post_4279277"]
I simply cannot see a Bane line in print without mumbling an impression to myself. It's impossible.[/quote]

At least you get Hardy's actual performance stuck in your head. Auralnauts parodies have ruined me.

"This is your body without fiber!"
AI'm going to stuff my mask hole with so much cake!
Ac'mon guys, let's not stand on ceremony here.