Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Castlevania (NETFLIX)
(03-08-2020, 02:47 PM)Overlord Wrote: Dracula back?
I don't know how to do spoiler text ever since the forum changed. Let's just say that Episode 9 is wild.
PSN: Kriegaffe
(03-08-2020, 05:50 PM)kriegaffe Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 02:47 PM)Overlord Wrote: Dracula back?
I don't know how to do spoiler text ever since the forum changed. Let's just say that Episode 9 is wild.

To episode 9 I go!

Hahaha jumping into Episode 9 with no context would be hilarious.
(03-08-2020, 10:39 PM)kriegaffe Wrote: Hahaha jumping into Episode 9 with no context would be hilarious.

It was a tad bit bewildering, but I liked the final scene!

Overlord on Reddit: "Don't tell me how to consume my content!" Wink

In the age where nearly every streaming and cable series is massively decompressed to fill more space, 100 minutes or so of well written buildup isn't going to kill anybody.
Isaac versus the Magician is one of the most creative, fun action sequences I’ve seen in a while.
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
So I liked it... but I hope they've got an end plan in mind for the series. The character work is great, and the action still rocks.... but only 1 out of the 4 storylines reaches a conclusion.

(03-09-2020, 12:22 AM)superlaser Wrote: Isaac versus the Magician is one of the most creative, fun action sequences I’ve seen in a while.

I liked this a lot, but had minor issues with "power-level" questions. Specifically, he forges a massive demon which is incredible and awesome... but like why not all the time? Also, he doesn't seem to forge any more guys as he's heading up the stairwell. For the sake of enjoying it, I'm gonna assume there were "reasons".

Other than that, it was amazing on multiple levels. Loved the crown of thorns aesthetic and the diamond eye on their forehead. The "rain" at the end was a crazy visual too.

I wonder where they're gonna take Issac. in a lot of ways he's the most interesting character.
(03-09-2020, 12:25 AM)kriegaffe Wrote: I liked this a lot, but had minor issues with "power-level" questions. Specifically, he forges a massive demon which is incredible and awesome... but like why not all the time? Also, he doesn't seem to forge any more guys as he's heading up the stairwell. For the sake of enjoying it, I'm gonna assume there were "reasons".
Someone on the internet suggested that he used all his power to create the gigantic monster and that's why he just killed the guys on the staircase but didn't resurrect them. Works for me. But I agree: It wasn't really established that it's possible for him to choose what kind of creature he conjures from hell.
Loved this season a lot. I think we've got two more seasons to wrap this up.

Poor Alucard's going a bit balmy it seems.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.