Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission Impossible 6 pre-release
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSaxon View Post

I'm eagerly awaiting Henry Cavill's moustache. It was hidden from me in Justice League, and I've seen stills of it, but now I get to see it in motion!

It looks like it could honestly come close to having a place in the mustache pantheon alongside Tom Selleck and Sam Elliot.

It's weird to me that they're already promoting this on shows when the trailer's not even out but, hey, let's see how Tom broke his ankle!

the shot of the ankle didn't do anything to me, but the speed of his face looking like it's hitting the edge makes me wince!  the sound of the audience really helps!

New still.

Publicity still showcasing Rebecca Ferguson doing a half turn in skin tight jeans? Butt of course...

Looking fierce as opposed to coy? Well, it is 2018, you know...empowering is the name of the game.

Booty, booty, booty...

Don't mind me, I was just being fartcetious.

I was trying to think what this screenshot reminded me of:

And then I realized that, if it had one extra person, it would look a bit like:

no doubt!

I saw that MI6 image on facebook and immediately wondered where the third person was!

and the internet delivered!

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

Henry rocks the hell out of that mustache.  That is a seriously good look for him.

He looks a lot like James Gordon with that moustache and coat....

whenever I see the guy in that meme, I think it's scotteastwood for a sec

Quote:

Where's his sandwich?

he ate it

while you were looking away for a split second

good bye

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

Where's his sandwich?

Just thinking about that scene makes me chuckle. It's so absurd and yet so wonderful.

A[quote name="MrSaxon" url="/community/t/159422/mission-impossible-6-pre-release/90#post_4460702"]
Just thinking about that scene makes me chuckle. It's so absurd and yet so wonderful. 
[/quote]

This is the scene that made me a Cavill fan for life.

Is it possible to like an actor for only one scene and nothing else?

Quote:

Originally Posted by User_32 View Post

Is it possible to like an actor for only one scene and nothing else?

Quote:

I was trying to think what this screenshot reminded me of:

Booty, booty, booty.

Aunderstandably, dat bootie is what cruise was chasing when he broke his ankle and kept giving chase

who can blame him?

they should rename the movie

M:I - FOR YOUR ASS ONLY

Is he playing the villain or is he the latest IMF boss who is disapproving of Tom Cruise? I can't seem to find any concrete information either way.

Quote:

Is he playing the villain or is he the latest IMF boss who is disapproving of Tom Cruise? I can't seem to find any concrete information either way.

All I know is that that picture makes me want to have him play Bond.  Big time.  Like, holy shit, Craig can retire now and Cavill just just step right in.

Don't say horrible things like that you can't take back.

Having range is a big thing now for Bond.

if he was bond, he'd have to get rid of the mustache

NO DEAL!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by felix View Post

Rebecca Ferguson booty: You get a taste, but only a taste, as...

Henry Cavil booty: Only tastefully implied, but Amanda Waller lets you know oh yeah, it's there, and it's worth seeing in IMAX.

are they shooting anything with IMAX cameras this time?

I was sad they didn't do that for ROGUE NATION

So where's our teaser? I thought it was coming out today.

Aaccording to the technical info on IMDB, it looks like this getting an IMAX 3D release along with IMAX specific sequences

not on the level that Ghost Protocol did with 70mm IMAX. I assume it's the same digital IMAX 3D that Bay used on the Wahlberg Transformers movies.

Also, this is the first Mission Impossible movie that's getting a 3D release

And it seems like the trailer will premiere during the superbowl
ACruise has mandated that the M:I series doesn't do 3D. The audience skews older and don't like the glasses or the effect. And Imax is already scaling back 3D presentations. I doubt IMDB's accuracy on that one.

Good point!  Especially about IMAX scaling back on 3D.  I couldn't find any IMAX3D showings of Blade Runner 2049 near me.

But if that's the case, multiple places reporting basic info about the movie's release seem to be under the same impression that this will be the first Mission Impossible movie to be released in 3D.

WE WILL SEE...

I hate 3D. It's just distracting to my eyes.

Only watched this today whilst getting changed for work but Rebecca Ferguson tells a story at the end that, if it had been about any other actor I'd dismiss it but, because it's about Tom Cruise, I completely believe it.

Also, this clip seems to confirm that Cavill is the bad guy (why else would Cruise be chasing him?)

AI watched it all last Friday. Bit of a love fest but fun.

And here's a new drinking game. Down a shot any time Ferguson slaps Cruise or Cavill's thigh. For someone who's 6 months pregnant it sure seemed like she'd had a few.
A[quote name="mcnooj82" url="/community/t/159422/mission-impossible-6-pre-release/120#post_4461047"]are they shooting anything with IMAX cameras this time?

I was sad they didn't do that for ROGUE NATION
[/quote]

I asked Mcquarrie this on Twitter a few months ago. He said they are using Imax cameras.
Quote:

Originally Posted by felix View Post

So where's our teaser? I thought it was coming out today.

https://twitter.com/TomCruise/status/958350559177736194