Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 9th Film by Quentin Tarantino
So Mike Moh is Bruce Lee?
[Image: 4E2A591B00000578-0-image-a-2_1531411975044.jpg]
[Image: 4E2A595200000578-0-image-a-1_1531411967669.jpg]
[Image: 4E2A592B00000578-0-image-a-3_1531411979343.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ywood.html
Oh, yeah, they're totally going INGLORIOUS with this.
home taping is killing music
Release date moved up two weeks:

https://deadline.com/2018/07/quentin-tar...202429051/
Moving it up two weeks and off the 50th anniversary is smart.
Sharon Tate's sister Debra Tate: I'll allow it:

Quote:One of those people who was originally offended by the idea of ‘Once Upon a Time’ tackling Sharon Tate’s (played in the film by Margot Robbie) murder is none other than Tate’s sister Debra. She has become vocal recently, voicing her displeasure, specifically with the original release date being on the 50th anniversary of the killings. However, according to an interview with TMZ, Debra says that’s all water under the bridge, thanks to a meeting with Tarantino.

Debra Tate says that Tarantino explained the plot to put her mind at ease. She says, “This movie is not what people would expect it to be when you combine the Tarantino and Manson names.” Debra Tate is also pleased that Sony moved the release date up a couple weeks, to avoid the 50th anniversary, saying that the original August 2019 date was “tacky and exploitative.”

https://theplaylist.net/tate-tarantino-o...um=twitter
“That which doesn't kill you wasn't done right.”—Khaya Dlanga

Hollywood Boulevard is Quentin Tarantino’s 1960s playground

[Image: IMG_9602.jpeg]
Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate:

[Image: 37606938_2305806049434565_4377084304740581376_n.jpg]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJACWgnwaW/
I have that exact tan pleather jacket DiCaprio has, in a closet somewhere.
So if Robbie isn’t playing Tate as eight-and-a-half-months pregnant then this can’t be about her murder, right?
"I'd rather have hope...than nothing at all."
-Illyana Rasputin, X-Men: Omega #1

"But the public, knowing what it wanted, spinning happily, let the comic books survive."
-Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Twitter: @BartLBishop
The story could unfold over a span of months. Wouldn't be unheard of for Tarantino.
If we can dream it, then we can do it.
You don't call something ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD unless you're going full sweeping epic. I expect this to begin before she's pregnant and take a long-view over many months as we watch the idealism of the sixties and the golden age of these dream factories die in front of us, maaaaaaan.

Also, could be a shot from a flashback.
(08-06-2018, 12:03 PM)boone daniels Wrote: I have that exact tan pleather jacket DiCaprio has, in a closet somewhere.

Hmm I guess we think alike because I have that exact skirt Robbie has.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Or it’s my theory and Tarantino goes alternate reality with Tate being a badass exploitation chick who fights off the Manson Family.

"But the public, knowing what it wanted, spinning happily, let the comic books survive."

Doubt it.
But what if.

(08-06-2018, 12:26 PM)boone daniels Wrote: Doubt it.

I look pretty great in it.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
(08-06-2018, 12:27 PM)bartleby_scriven Wrote: But what if.

This will never happen.
Buffy?

Joaquin Phoenix's Joker movie.
So, according to this article: https://www.slashfilm.com/everything-we-...hollywood/

And Wiki, Kurt Russell is in this.
“That which doesn't kill you wasn't done right.”—Khaya Dlanga
That cast list is absolutely ridiculous.

I can't wait for this . . . Tarantino seemed so entrenched in Westerns for the last few years that it's thrilling to see him go in a different direction.
This movie ain't done casting yet; Maya Hawke, Lena Dunham, Austin Butler, and Lorenza Izzo join Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
lena dunham ew
Half expecting to see a news article announcing that, unbeknownst to me, I have also been cast in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
the empire never ended
Congrats Wasp!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

I can totally see Lena Dunham as a dippy & drugged-out Manson girl.

Mike Moh kinda looks a little like Bruce Lee circa his mid 60s screen test. I hope he gets his accent down at least.
The most important thing in life is broads. Broads!
I guess he didnt see her role on AHS.
Actually. Based on the reception. I dont think many did
hoping Lutz Ebersdorf will be the next cast member added.
the empire never ended
More casting news. Clu Gulager, Danny Strong, James Landry Hébert, Mikey Madison, wasp, and Sydney Sweeney have all been added to the movie. Polish actor Rafał Zawierucha is playing Polanski.
I knew I'd make it.
the empire never ended
But it's not a Manson movie. Polanski is in it.

But it's not a Manson movie.
Clu Gulager, nice to see he is still alive. Pretty sure his son's directing career isn't. Ohh those shirtless bath tub nights.
At least Clu's son had more of a career than anyone else who won PROJECT GREENLIGHT.