Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Film identification. Help!
AHello! I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for the name of a French film I watched on t.v. while in France. I can't remember all of it 100% but the basic synopsis is there's a young boy who is having an affair with his best friend's mother. Most of the film involves him going to her house and doing affair things. He doesn't trust his father and I think suspects him of being responsible for some public murders. However, towards the end of the film, after he tips off the police about his dad and they storm his house, you find out that his best friend and his lover both died in a car crash a couple of months before and that this guy is deluded. It also turns out that it was he who killed the people and goes to a public area to kill some more. The police have to stop him and they do it by pretending to be his lover when they talk to him. He gets shot somewhere and the film ends with his lover inviting him to the afterlife with her and he pulls out he bandage off his wound and bleeds out.
I hope one of you know what I'm talking about! I also kind of remember a scene involving a pumpkin getting shot.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

I don't know what this is, but I kind of want to see it now as well!

AIt was a dream you had.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

It was a dream you had.

A NIGHTMARE TO OTHERS!