Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Star Wars IX: Course Correction (2019) Pre-Release discussion sponsored by Overlord
Pegg is ESTABLISHED now!

appearing in IMAGINATIVE movies like READY PLAYER ONE for SPIIIIELBERG

and defending JJ's Into Darkness from mean trekkies!
Billie Lourd: “I gotta watch myself because the Star Wars PD is going to come get me, but it is incredible. I’ve read the script and I’ve been on set. I was on set for, like, three weeks back in September, and it is going to be magical. I can’t say much more, but I’m so excited about it and so grateful to be a part of it. Star Wars is my heart. I love it.”

https://www.etonline.com/why-billie-lour...ive-113697
Pegg once said working on forwakens was magical

and now he's saying the new movies are lacking

hahahahahha

recency bias
(11-14-2018, 11:34 AM)atomtastic Wrote: Sounds like he needs one quarter portion!

It's my personal, problematic, chuckle, but portion in some parts of the UK is slang for the use of ones phallus in the act of penetrative sex - as in, "I met this girl last night, took her home, and gave her a portion". I therefore can't watch the Pegg scenes in TFA without snorting with laughter like a dumb bigot.
Lourd's statement is boilerplate remarks for every actor on every set since the silent era. It means nothing.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Even Pegg can't resist giving in to his hate for TLJ. It makes him powerful. One of us!
Git' in under mah belly!
(11-14-2018, 03:26 PM)MichaelM Wrote: Lourd's statement is boilerplate remarks for every actor on every set since the silent era. It means nothing.

The script is always amaaaaaaaazing.
(11-14-2018, 01:49 PM)jhp1608 Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 11:34 AM)atomtastic Wrote: Sounds like he needs one quarter portion!

It's my personal, problematic, chuckle, but portion in some parts of the UK is slang for the use of ones phallus in the act of penetrative sex - as in, "I met this girl last night, took her home, and gave her a portion". I therefore can't watch the Pegg scenes in TFA without snorting with laughter like a dumb bigot.

HOW RIBALD!!
This can only mean JJ hasn't asked Pegg back for the finale(s).
Honestly, why does IX have to be an ending of a trilogy at all? There's no reason to other than because that's how the OT and PT were designed. JEDI was only an ending of a trilogy because Lucas then had decided to focus on other projects. SITH was only an ending of a trilogy because that was the last of three unseen episodes prior to IV.

If STAR WARS is now a continuing soap opera, Disney may as well just drop the idea of a trilogy altogether and let it be an ongoing thing, seeing new worlds and meeting new characters along the way. Unless Disney wants IX to be an actual ending to the series as a whole, I don't see the point in having IX as the end of a trilogy.
NO!!!

END IT!!!

don't be another BARRY!!!
It's time for the three act trilogy structure, to end.
Git' in under mah belly!
in a time where things are non stop?

NO.

END.
NO.

FIGHT FOREVER.

What has happened before will happen again. So say we all.
Git' in under mah belly!
(11-14-2018, 08:23 PM)Nooj Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 01:49 PM)jhp1608 Wrote:

HOW RIBALD!!

I childishly suck on country pleasures where I can.
Saw a really great gif on Twitter (that I can't find right now!) showing the moments when Rey is in the Dark Side cave and puts her hand on the mirror with the fog clearing away to the right, then the shot of Kylo with smoke blowing to the left when Rey arrives at Snoke's Star Destroyer.

Johnson, you genius!
"I'd rather have hope...than nothing at all."
-Illyana Rasputin, X-Men: Omega #1

"But the public, knowing what it wanted, spinning happily, let the comic books survive."
-Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Twitter: @BartLBishop