Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLASS pre-release thread
AI don’t know what that even means.
Ahmph

how disappointing...
APost production time-frames are out of control. And movies still often feel like jumbled messes.

Get the script in order. Have a plan.
A[quote name="mcnooj82" url="/community/t/159763/glass-pre-release-thread/60#post_4411918"]hmph

how disappointing...[/quote]

Do I look like I give a shit?
AI know you do
A[quote name="Carnotaur3" url="/community/t/159763/glass-pre-release-thread/60#post_4411925"]
Do I look like I give a shit?[/quote]
[Image: 400]
AWait... that’s not Barkley is it?

Haha, Nooj thinks he knows me. Tell me another one!
Ayou care so much!
A[quote name="mcnooj82" url="/community/t/159763/glass-pre-release-thread/60#post_4411933"]you care so much![/quote]

You want me to care so much.

You can believe that if you want!
Aas long as you keep responding

you keep caring!
Aanyway

I'm just surprised you haven't heard about Kenneth Lonergan's infamously long editing process on MARGARET
A[quote name="mcnooj82" url="/community/t/159763/glass-pre-release-thread/60#post_4411935"]as long as you keep responding

you keep caring![/quote]

The only thing I care about is embarrassing you.

Cause I love you. I love you, Noojie pie.

And no, sometimes I just don’t know shit.
Awell you should look it up!
AI may do that.
Aplease do

and report back to me posthaste!
AI take my time.
Ayes i know you do

I know you

I know you so well
ASure. I’m an open book.
AI'll listen to the audiobook
AAhem.
::coughs::
Memememeeeeeeeeee.
ACOMPELLING!!!
Ajust kiss
Awith GUSTO

Nights twitter:

Just came back from LA where I showed 12mins of #Glass to @Universalpics & @Disneystudios. Very gracious reaction. #comicbookthriller

Maybe the trailer debuts at San Diego Comic Con? Seems about right.

Can't wait. Thank God for the success of Split because I've been waiting 18 years for this.

I'm just so fucking pissed we have to wait until Jan 2019!  I hope it gets moved up.

AYeah this movie can’t get here quick enough. If Night somehow got Willis to give a shit again, it would be a damn miracle, much less worth it.

Unbreakable is one of his best performances as is Sixth Sense, so hopefully M. Night still has the magic touch with him after all these years. Hell, even the two seconds at the end of Split was probably better than much he's done this past decade.

The great thing is Willis and Samuel L. Jackson seem to actually care about this project. They've wanted to do a sequel since the original was released.

Just saw Willis in Acts of Violence. Dude seemed borderline comatose he was so disinterested.

I have to think Shyamalan has the magic beans or rabbit's foot or whatever is needed to get Willis to give a damn beyond the paycheck.

It feels good to look forward to a Shyamalan film again. Now just 11.5 months to go, lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by User_32 View Post

Unbreakable is one of his best performances as is Sixth Sense, so hopefully M. Night still has the magic touch with him after all these years. Hell, even the two seconds at the end of Split was probably better than much he's done this past decade.

The great thing is Willis and Samuel L. Jackson seem to actually care about this project. They've wanted to do a sequel since the original was released.

Yup.  Willis was always fantastic when working with Night.  I have no doubt that he will again.

Willis and Jackson have been waiting on a sequel forever.  Jackson esp was very excited for it to happen.

Out of all the movies coming out the next year this tops it.

AThe movie is 12 minutes long? That's a twist.
A12 min of pure awesome sauce.
AI'm worried that you guys are going to watch this movie and be all sad because it doesn't live up to your expectations that you've been building up for nearly two decades.

And I'm worried that I'll find that incredibly emotionally satisfying 'cause I never really liked Unbreakable.
ABradito, this is not the correct thread. We have three Star Wars threads for you to spread your Unbreakable hate.