Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLASS pre-release thread
(07-12-2018, 03:34 PM)bartleby_scriven Wrote: I'm really curious how they all end up in a mental institution together.

And Sarah Paulson as a psychiatrist specifically devoted to people who believe they have super powers...

I love that Sarah is in this.

My favorite image so far: 
[Image: g_28167382918921092321.jpg]

[Image: g_21763282831990231231.jpg?w=2700][Image: Glass-Entertainment-Weekly-images-3-600x400.png]
Yes, a comic book movie where everyone is sitting!
This might be a lot more colorful than Unbreakable or Split
Can't wait. Will be there opening day.
[Image: latest?cb=20130405010724]
I have to share this bit of insight from the TB at BMD . . . Paulson's character is Dr Ellie Staple . . . staples hold comic books together . . . a destaple (D.E.Staple) would deconstruct a comic book.
(07-12-2018, 03:54 PM)bradito Wrote: Yes, a comic book movie where everyone is sitting!

[Image: e58.jpg]
I always get the feeling [Boone Daniels] is one of those guys who talks for four hours about how much he respects women, and then it comes out that he sends pictures of his dick to sixth-graders.
(07-12-2018, 10:12 PM)turingmachine75 Wrote: I have to share this bit of insight from the TB at BMD . . . Paulson's character is Dr Ellie Staple . . . staples hold comic books together . . . a destaple (D.E.Staple) would deconstruct a comic book.

You can't make me hate this movie. I can tell you are trying but you can'!
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Universal's promised a trailer on Friday.
If promises were crackers, my daughter would be fat.

I don't have a daughter.
But you do have fond memories of The Landlord from Spider-Man 2.

I'm boning to see this trailer.
(07-17-2018, 12:18 PM)shaunh Wrote: Universal's promised a trailer on Friday.

We both know you can't trust Universal. I mean they said they would be at my 10th birthday party but of course they didn't show up! Although I might be confusing Universal with my Dad. It was a long time ago.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
I’m willing to open up to trust your dad... or Universal... or both?

I'm fucking geeking!

Somehow WE missed this one:

woof

this is a movie I'm gonna want to avoid marketing for, but it's gonna be really tricky.
I'm going to spoil as much of this for myself as I can because I'm not a wimp!
Why can't this be released in August or September! Aka the months that movie studios forgot!
[Image: latest?cb=20130405010724]
it's true

I'm a wimp!
*takes Nooj's lunch money*
take your best shot!

I'm wearing SEVENTEEN LAYERS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
I guess I’m finally going to have to get around to watching Unbreakable. And thanks to my tardiness the theme song for Kimmy Schmidt will play in my head the whole damn time.
“I feel a connection with you. A man connection. A mannection.”
Um... get on that STAT, slim.

Yeah this looks dope. McAvoy and Jackson look like they're bringing it.
"You know, we got words for people like you, Oh...no, I'm not telling. But rest assured...We, period. Got, period. Words. Nah, no period there...I'm leaving that fucker out for effect."
Amazing. Really glad that that doesn't give anything overt away.

So excited!
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
Looks good. I know a lot of people who will be looking forward to this.

Split certainly made a fan of Anya Taylor-Joy for life.
SDCC poster:

[Image: qgvGsAl.jpg]
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
I don’t even care what else comes out in 2019.
THOMASIN!!!
home taping is killing music
I guess I'm gonna have to finally get around to watching Split.
My karmic debt must be huge.

----------

My blog: An Embarrassment of Rich's
I hope they get J. Scott Campbell to do a variant poster.
Gave me fucking chills.

Putting on Unbreakable tonight.
*groans at brad*

[Image: giphy.gif]
home taping is killing music
The trailer had a lot of exposition. I was like, "Oh no, M Night's worst tendencies, already highlighted!"

I also didn't really care for how the trailer was put together (the music, the cutting, the beats--all very generic) and the final title card was total Cheeseville.

The line about "this is not a cartoon" made me groan.

But most of the actual footage was pretty dope and you can see the possibility for this to be real, real good.
the empire never ended
oh no! it has the:

"this isn't a cartoon! THIS IS REAL LIFE!!!" line!

looks fun!
hey, that's what I said!
the empire never ended
its not MYYYYY fault that I didn't take the time to read the thread!!!