Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Post-Release

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dent6084 View Post

Thanks, man! One more question, and it's a tiny spoiler one, but not for the story: is the Jedi Steps motif used in the soundtrack?

If I recall it was a very brief reprise the first time we cut to Ahch-To

ADoes this have quiet character moments and emotional depth or does it just have a shiny veneer like TFA?

Does Supreme Leader Snoke have anything going here as a character?  Is Rian able to make him at all interesting and unique beyond being "rich emperor"?

He's so fucking lame, I kind of doubt it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stale Elvis View Post

Does this have quiet character moments and emotional depth or does it just have a shiny veneer like TFA?

Both. A lot more quiter moments than TFA I'd say

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeman View Post

Does Supreme Leader Snoke have anything going here as a character?  Is Rian able to make him at all interesting and unique beyond being "rich emperor"?

He's so fucking lame, I kind of doubt it.

He's a great character when he's on screen. Incredible presence and genuinely terrifying. I really liked him.

Ohhhhhh!

Encouraging.

ARight I’ve heard all I need to know and so I’m bowing out of this thread until Friday night.

Thanks Doubledown ????
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stale Elvis View Post

Right I’ve heard all I need to know and so I’m bowing out of this thread until Friday night.

Thanks Doubledown ????

Enjoy!

The Snoke turns!

It'll be fun to see Snoke billow into a new direction.

I can't wait to see his presence fill a room.

Stop that.

StarWars.com: After THE FORCE AWAKENS employee screening, I ran into Pablo Hidalgo (Lucasfilm Story Group) in the hallway and I said, “Man, I don’t know what you guys are planning. But if you’re planning on redeeming this guy, you have a lot of work to do.”

Rian Johnson: Exactly, which is not to say we’ll redeem him, but I felt like my work with this was to evolve the character from where he’s at, to push him further along, which you always need to do with any character, and, I guess, get inside his head a little bit more. Even to do that, you can’t just say, “Okay, yeah, he killed Han Solo, but he’s a nice guy.” Or, “He had these issues, so you gotta understand…” I mean, you can’t make that appeal. You have to come into it with the knowledge that this guy has some very big strikes against him and you have to work forward with that.

There were rumors about a different color lightsaber.  Is that true and if so, what color?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeman View Post

Stop that.

Or what? You'll Snoke my ass?

Doubledown, quick question, and do feel free not to spoiler tag this, but...

...is it true that there is a place on a man's head, that if you shoot it, it will blow up?

A[quote name="rebelscum314" url="/community/t/159913/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-post-release/60#post_4424590"]There were rumors about a different color lightsaber.  Is that true and if so, what color?
[/quote]

False
AIt's the POST-release thread, dude.

Cover whatever you want to say in a Spoiler Tag and be done with it instead of fucking around.
A[quote name="FilmNerdJamie" url="/community/t/159913/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-post-release/60#post_4424631"]It's the POST-release thread, dude.

Cover whatever you want to say in a Spoiler Tag and be done with it instead of fucking around.[/quote]

Fine. I will. Any questions?
A[quote name="Serpico Jones" url="/community/t/159913/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-post-release/30#post_4424422"]Are the spoilers going around Reddit accurate?[/quote]

I waded into the aftermath of that Star Wars Leaks Reddit and boy, those guys are going to get some shock when they realise that the majority of the stuff that guy posted was true.
Quote:

Originally Posted by doubledown1138 View Post

Fine. I will. Any questions?

Are you under any sort of NDA?

A[quote name="Judas Booth" url="/community/t/159913/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-post-release/60#post_4424656"]
Are you under any sort of NDA?
[/quote]

Reviews are embargoed until 5pm tomorrow but online reactions are allowed

Please i send you messages , please answer me please like i m begging you :'(

please leesa please

do you know what love is?

do you?

AI WANT NOOJ TO SHOOW MEEEEEEE!
A[quote name="Dionama" url="/community/t/159913/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-post-release/50#post_4424661"]Please i send you messages , please answer me please like i m begging you :'(
[/quote]

[IMG ALT=""]http://www.chud.com/community/content/type/61/id/253054/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

What happens to rey and kylo? do we learn about their motives? what about rey's parent? what about the end do they meet up/team up?

AAplogies. Different time zone from most of you. All PMs answered

You may as well just spoil the whole movie and throw it in a spoiler tag.  It's up to us whether or not we cave in and read it or not.

Any sign of Obi-Wan, Yoda or Anakin force ghosts?  Hayden Christensen in or out?

AWill I have to take a huge leak like five minutes into this?
AIs it true that [spoiler]Rey’s family were just junkers? Do we see their faces at all?[/spoiler]
ACan I save more on car insurance by switching to Geico?
Quote:

Originally Posted by GP1977 View Post

Any sign of Obi-Wan, Yoda or Anakin force ghosts?  Hayden Christensen in or out?

Yeah, I hear Hayden shows up as piece of drift wood.  True???

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?