Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Post-Release

Can you believe that it's not butter?

ADo you know the Muffin Man??

Does Carmen Sandiego shank Snoke from behind?

Aw, what's in the box?

AWould Bernie have won?
AHow would wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood???
AAre you an angel?
AWait, you were in LA this morning but now back in Ireland? I’ve made that flight twice. I don’t believe you were there.
AWho shot JR?!

i am so sorry you have to deal this doubledown. i hope the movie is great and you have a nice day.

AWhat are midichlorians?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

Would Bernie have won?

You might want to consult the Magic 8 ball for that one.

AWhat are you saying, I can dodge bullets?!
AI really want to know what happens to Snoke and how powerful he is, could you please DM me?
ADo you think this will outgross Ferdinand?

Popped into this thread to see what is up.

Holey moley what a mess.

backing   out   slowly ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxtthiias View Post

I really want to know what happens to Snoke and how powerful he is, could you please DM me?

Snoke is a puppet operated by three dozen porgs. Johnson really took some bold creative risks.

what happens between kylo and rey. tell me about all the scenes with them together

ADoes anyone have any idea where this early screening was located? He said it was in Dublin but I haven’t found anything outside of LA.

So which leak on reddit are you referring?

A[quote name="aresskywalker" url="/community/t/159913/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-post-release/120#post_4424741"]So which leak on reddit are you referring?
[/quote]To the one who started the post off

The pawn?

AReddit has removed the thread with this thread attached. “You are fake news” ????????
A[quote name="aresskywalker" url="/community/t/159913/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-post-release/120#post_4424747"]The pawn?
[/quote]Jesus H Christ no...doubledown
ASo many new members in this thread! I hope they’re all legitimate posters that we can be friends with.

My dude, was not talking to you. I was asking OP which reddit leak he was referring. He said one was true. JESUS H CHRIST!

Blockity block block!

AHi all. Trying to answer all PMs right now while putting my son to sleep.

I AM legit. Saw the movie in Dublin today. Don't care if you believe me or not. Ask me anything and come back when you've seen the film.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mangy View Post

Blockity block block!

AThis guy wants everyone to believe him sooooo bad that he sent me a screen capture of a distorted TLJ poster and shaky email with basically no context in the message...
Quote:

Originally Posted by doubledown1138 View Post

Hi all. Trying to answer all PMs right now while putting my son to sleep.

I AM legit. Saw the movie in Dublin today. Don't care if you believe me or not. Ask me anything and come back when you've seen the film.

Which reddit leak were you referring to that was mostly true?

Whether you believe him or not, it's sort of ridiculous to bend over backwards grasping at straws to disprove someone.  The world premier was this weekend and press reviews are due tomorrow.  I guarantee this is being screened at just about every major distribution market in time to meet those media deadlines.  Press screenings would not be advertised and reviewers are usually asked not to reveal when they occur, so you not hearing of a Dublin screening is proof of nothing.

A[quote name="Guattarist" url="/community/t/159913/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-post-release/120#post_4424769"]Whether you believe him or not, it's sort of ridiculous to bend over backwards grasping at straws to disprove someone.  The world premier was this weekend and press reviews are due tomorrow.  I guarantee this is being screened at just about every major distribution market in time to meet those media deadlines.  Press screenings would not be advertised and reviewers are usually asked not to reveal when they occur, so you not hearing of a Dublin screening is proof of nothing.
[/quote]Hahahah, asked not to reveal anything? Are you serious? This guy makes major statements in a thread and you wouldn’t want some hard evidence of if he actually went or not? You should really look at reddit and see all of the trolls and how hard they ar trying
ACheck my Force Awakens posts. I saw it less than 12 hours after the US premiere. They don't exactly advertise these things!but I did see it today. In 2D. Savoy cinema Dublin. 10:30am
Quote:

Originally Posted by buket6241 View Post

Hahahah, asked not to reveal anything? Are you serious? This guy makes major statements in a thread and you wouldn’t want some hard evidence of if he actually went or not? You should really look at reddit and see all of the trolls and how hard they ar trying

I mean, I don't really care if he is telling the truth or not.  I'm saying that it is fairly routine for press screenings to be unadvertised outside of direct invitation.