Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Election: Suffering without end.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylon Baby View Post

No to Biden. No no no no no.

Hey did everyone just forget about Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, or Kamela Harris?

Those are three really terrible ideas.

We need Executives that can show an ability to lead and work. No more legislatures.

AThose three don't lead and work? Huh...

I think he means executive branch employees. Mayors and Governors and such.

Or, you know, Oprah. No one can argue her executive bonafides. (half kidding, of course)

Yes, Executive Branch. And while Legislatures obviously work, they are not really known as leaders or "do-ers"

Nothing against Oprah, but no celebrities please. Let the Republicans have that honor.

AThe debates would be a thousand times more fun if Oprah was involved.
A[quote name="Cylon Baby" url="/community/t/159963/2020-election-suffering-without-end/30#post_4445780"]No to Biden. No no no no no. 

Hey did everyone just forget about Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, or Kamela Harris?
[/quote]

Gillibrand is the only one of the 3 who's probably electable.

Though every time I think something cynical like that, I'm reminded that this country elected a guy named Barack Hussein Obama. Twice. And then my heart grows 3 sizes, my blood runs red white and blue, and my eyes fill with Stars and Stripes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Analog Olmos View Post

Though every time I think something cynical like that, I'm reminded that this country elected a guy named Barack Hussein Obama. Twice. And then my heart grows 3 sizes, my blood runs red white and blue, and my eyes fill with Stars and Stripes.

The experience of Obama to Trump is like watching the Grinch backwards.

Well, Gillibrand's definitely running - she just announced she's no longer accepting donations from corporate PACs.

https://twitter.com/SenGillibrand/status...0911997952