Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2018-19 Season

Larry Fitzgerald is coming back next season. That is all.

Also, I guess we can start talking about the Combine (which starts in two weeks) and the Draft (April 28th) or whatever.

Really looking forward to the draft, strong draft for QBs and RBs, Giants drafting so high is also interesting, I think they'll end up takinhg Barkley out of Penn St. Darnell will probably be the first QB taken, and, like every other USC qb in recent years, won't be very good at the NFL level. What will the Browns do with 2 top 4 draft picks? I can make a snide remark here to my own question, but I wont.

Also, wonder where Kirk Cousins ends up in free-agency. D.T., you guys want him in AZ.?? 

Think the Niners will be looking to draft a linebacker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moltisanti View Post

Think the Niners will be looking to draft a linebacker.

Bring back Navorro?

A quick scan of the Browns roster tells me they need upgrades at (squints) every position. They have tons of picks and loads of cap space...how will they blow it?

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangy View Post

Bring back Navorro?

A quick scan of the Browns roster tells me they need upgrades at (squints) every position. They have tons of picks and loads of cap space...how will they blow it?

Draft a QB with every pick?
A[quote name="Martianman" url="/community/t/160051/nfl-2018-19-season#post_4474603"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangy View Post

Bring back Navorro?

Draft a QB with every pick?[/quote]

Second round punter

Don't give them ideas, guys.

I would be happy with some combination of Mayfield, Barkley, Rosen & Fitzpatrick in the 1 and 4 slots, which means they'll likely trade both picks for six 4th-round picks in 2022.

Mangy, no. You just got a new QB last year. It's my turn.

Trade the first pick to literally any other team in exchange for their front office running the rest of the Brown's draft.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.T. View Post

Mangy, no. You just got a new QB last year. It's my turn.

Deshone Kizer is ... he's not great, although I blame Hue's plan of having him throw 30 times a game didn't help. (I was kind of excited by Hue, but frankly he sucks.) I do wonder if the draft order changes if they get Cousins or McCarron in free agency.

Quote:

Trade the first pick to literally any other team in exchange for their front office running the rest of the Brown's draft.

I thought about this idea for way too long.

A[Image: 400]

On second thought, trade him.
AWhen’s the last time you saw Fitzgerald make a controversial statement?

Never. But it's lame seeing a local hero jerking off a complete do-nothing of a senator who keeps enabling Trump. I don't care if they're friends - now is not the time to be publicly calling for support of a man like that.

Anyway, a new challenger has thrown their hat into the ring for Kirk Cousins: The NEW YORK JETS!

This will not happen, but I thought it would be a hilarious Dan Snyder-esque conclusion to the Cousins thing if no one could come to terms with him, and he reverts back to the Redskins and now you have him and Alex Smith, with Smith getting paid more than Cousins.

Good luck to the Jets if they can sign Cousins. I don't know if that team was "this close" and only needed a QB to push them over the edge. But hey, look at the 49ers after they signed Garrapolo.

ARe: Garrapolo...

Alex Smith had a five game winning streak too.
AI have it on good authority that Garrapolo will be going undefeated in 2018, thank you very much.

The Bucs have released Doug Martin.

I'm guessing he lands in either New England or Seattle.

ASure, we'll give Muscle Hamster a try in Seattle. Nothing else is working.

Wow, is the NFL Combine really next week? And then the draft will be in April, and then it's summertime and then football is back again.

AKC is trading CB Marcus Peters to the Rams.

I am livid right now. Dude may have problems keeping his emotions in check, but he is an absolute monster.

I can't believe this.
AAt least you have Andy Reid
Quote:

Originally Posted by Martianman View Post

Wow, is the NFL Combine really next week? And then the draft will be in April, and then it's summertime and then football is back again.

Yes, but it's more that the older you get the faster time seems to move.

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by History Buff View Post

Yes, but it's more that the older you get the faster time seems to move. 

No shit. Especially when you have a kid (or more).
AHas Geno Smith always been this stupid, or did that punch from Enemkpali break more than his jaw?
A[Image: 400]

Someone should tell him to stick to football... buy, he's not good at that either.

Maybe there was a good reason he got punched in the jaw.

Are we regressing as a species? Cause I feel like there seems to have been an increase in "Flat Earthers" and anti-evolution people voicing their nonsense lately...

AWhat's the theory that a species mental capacity doesn't advance as fast as their tech... which in the end causes the species to destroy itself.

That's now
AKC got a 4th round pick in 18
And a 2nd round pick in 19
AUgh.
ATeddy will be a FA.
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.T. View Post

Has Geno Smith always been this stupid, or did that punch from Enemkpali break more than his jaw?

Geno Smith is the Andy Dick of football. Every new story about him is just a reminder that he's an awful jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post

Teddy will be a FA.

Looks like they're not tagging Keenum, either. So... Sam Bradford?

ASome are saying Kirk Cousins

Cousins is going to end up with the Vikings. That seems to be the "feeling" among a lot. He's coming Judas, he's coming.