Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Dictator (or Michael Caine loves/needs money)

What in the wide world of fuck it all is this? Who even thought it was a good idea, either now or ever?
"Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy."

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Strider Ryoken / PSN: Kenryo81 /Steam: Ryoken81
This looks ill conceived on all levels.
"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."
It's like an amateur filmmaker with five thousand dollars in his pocket convinced a famous senile actor to be in his movie.

Universal Pictures? Really???
I love how Caine didn't even try another accent.

"If I can shoot rabbits, then I can shoot fascists" -  The Manic Street Preachers

Steam ID: iammrsaxon / Blizzard ID: MrSaxon#2283 / Xbox ID: MR SAX0N
(03-12-2018, 12:26 PM)Adam_72 Wrote: "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

Goddammit.  I was going to quote this.
(03-12-2018, 12:45 PM)carnotaur3 Wrote: It's like an amateur filmmaker with five thousand dollars in his pocket convinced a famous senile actor to be in his movie.

They did a really convincing Chris Nolan impression over the phone.
Holy hell this looks awful. Like a movie that would play as a double bill with Hiding Out.
(03-12-2018, 05:40 PM)Pither Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 12:45 PM)carnotaur3 Wrote: It's like an amateur filmmaker with five thousand dollars in his pocket convinced a famous senile actor to be in his movie.

They did a really convincing Chris Nolan impression over the phone.

That's the easy part. You just tell him that he isn't allowed to see the script.