Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - Post-Release Thread
I didn't!
I think it says some pretty terrible things about me that I related a lot to Thanos...

I'm just saying he knows best and if only those Avengers would let him help them, it's for their own good...
call him daddy
(01-18-2019, 11:57 PM)catartik Wrote: I’d give that title to the grizzly bear but I’m no zoologist.

I meeeeeean, grizzly bears are cute and all, but they ain't got nothin' for no Thanos ... uh ... I mean mountain gorilla.

[Image: Gorilla1b2.jpg]
I could beat the shit out of that thing.
(01-19-2019, 05:20 AM)freeman Wrote: I could be shit out of that thing.

Fixed.
Gamertag: Tweakee
I'd beat that thing with my bare hands then pose over it's limp corpse and scream all like

Why would you want to though? Haven't you even seen Kong Skull Island? Gorillas are heroes and our friends.
I merely wanted to contradict your Jon Peters esque love of Gorilla's because I could.
Who cares how much you can lift when you got that small penis to size ratio. Kong's junk is there the whole time ifyaknowwhatimsaying
Ceasar is the fictional primate you want to relate to.
I dunno, pretty sure Caeser never got to flirt with Fay Wray.
(01-19-2019, 04:12 AM)freeman Wrote: I remember Mikey making the point that many children being abused will be sitting in the audience with their abusers watching what is I guess validation of the abuse cycle being a valid means to an end.

I hate this point so much because it shows no knowledge of the topic.

Please do continue!

I've never been abused so I can't really speak on any of this.