Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVENGERS: (4th Film) - Pre-Release Thread
Watch it be called Avengers 4
I just hope the title isn't something generic. No "Reborn", "Assembled", "Retribution", etc.

If it sounds like it could be used for a Resident Evil sequel, it should be avoided for Avengers 4.
Avengers 4Ever.
home taping is killing music
Needs to be more hip, for the Millenials.

Avengers: Avenge

Nailed it.
Avengers v Thanos: Dawn of Vengeance
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
"The Avengers Rises"

Grammar be damned.
Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
The Bridges of Avengers County.

Thanos, having retired to a quiet life as a farmer, begins a relationship with the widow living down the lane. A heart-warming tale in which the saviour of the universe learns to heal from the great sacrifices he made and in the end...find balance in his love life.
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
Avengersy Girl
Dawn of Rising Avenging
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Avengers: road to 4 billion dollars
Git' in under mah belly!
4Vengers 4Ever

Ugh.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
4play until Marvel Ultimate Alliance the Movie: Avengers
Git' in under mah belly!
One day that game will be made reality. One day!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I recently played those on PS4. First one holds up! Second one, not really.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
(07-01-2018, 04:56 PM)headless fett Wrote: One day that game will be made reality. One day!

I mean, if the movie and tv divisions got over their silly grudge, and the Fox acquisition granting them rights back to Fantastic 4 and Xmen, there's nothing really stopping them from putting all their characters into one big movie, heroes and villains alike.

Not even actor schedules. They can just shoot several cast members whenever they are available and just edit them into scenes together in post, with a combination of cgi and doubles. They do this already anyways.

Of course the production budget would probably have to be around a billion dollars, but eh, it's their job to sweat the details, not ours.

(07-01-2018, 05:00 PM)arjen rudd Wrote: I recently played those on PS4. First one holds up! Second one, not really.

Ultimate Alliance is where I learned most of my Marvel Comics knowledge, since I've barely ever followed any comic books closely. That game's lore was quite comprehensive.
Git' in under mah belly!
From @bosslogic. I dig that title!

I too kind of dig it.

Works better as a tagline than a title, though.
avenguuuuzzzzssss!
I actually really dig that.
Rise of the Final Dawn of the First Avengers: The Last Apocalypse
[Image: latest?cb=20130405010724]
(07-09-2018, 03:10 PM)Nooj Wrote: avenguuuuzzzzssss!

Izzat supposed to be Captain Marvel?
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

Yes.

It is. (I couldn't just post "yes" because the Forums think that message is too short.)
(07-09-2018, 03:55 PM)atomtastic Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 03:10 PM)Nooj Wrote: avenguuuuzzzzssss!

Nah. It's Harry Dean Stanton's character from the first Avengers movie.

Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
Leaked look at Cap's Avengers 4 suit

Dat scale mail though...

There's also some pixelated pics of Iron Man's new armour which look like it's chiefly inspired by the classic Iron Man suit:

[Image: latest?cb=20130811082808]

The fact that after all these years we're finally getting these classic comic inspired looks for these two characters makes me feel really confident it's gonna be Tony and Steve's last rides.
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
Pretty great update of the classic comic look combined with Cap's armor for the last few movies.

As for classic Iron Man, I've always appreciated that you see Tony's many different comic book armors in his lab even if he never wears them. So it would be cool if he finally gets to rock that look.
"I'd rather have hope...than nothing at all."
-Illyana Rasputin, X-Men: Omega #1

"But the public, knowing what it wanted, spinning happily, let the comic books survive."
-Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Twitter: @BartLBishop
(09-26-2018, 02:50 AM)Codename Wrote: Leaked look at Cap's Avengers 4 suit

Dat scale mail though...

I'd rather he lost the helmet and kept the beard.

Nur! Getting the costume back is symbolic!

SYMBOLISM
"I'd rather have hope...than nothing at all."
-Illyana Rasputin, X-Men: Omega #1

"But the public, knowing what it wanted, spinning happily, let the comic books survive."
-Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Twitter: @BartLBishop
If Cap doesn't actually say "Avengers! ASSEMBLE!" in this I'm gonna write angry words on the internet.
(09-26-2018, 10:48 AM)bartleby_scriven Wrote: Nur! Getting the costume back is symbolic!

SYMBOLISM

Give him the shield and costume back, but drop the helmet and keep the beard!

So Evans spoiled this, in not so many words.
Huh? Can you elucidate?
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

mmm not much of a spoiler for those who have already been wondering about this being his last contracted marvel movie (which is why so many online have been theorizing just HOW this will be his last movie)

of course, his tweet will be covered as if it is a huge spoiler

Neil, he just tweeted about just having officially wrapped on Avengers 4 and it being an emotional day after playing the role for 8 years. And then he expresses gratitude to everyone.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v...-4-1149324

He basically said he's done playing Captain America, officially, for real.

So it's not a spoiler per se but our definition of spoiler is so broad I went with the broadest possible definition, because you know some people are gonna complain.

If they don't bring Peggy back I riot.