Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVENGERS: (4th Film) - Pre-Release Thread
Watch it be called Avengers 4
I just hope the title isn't something generic. No "Reborn", "Assembled", "Retribution", etc.

If it sounds like it could be used for a Resident Evil sequel, it should be avoided for Avengers 4.
Avengers 4Ever.
home taping is killing music
Needs to be more hip, for the Millenials.

Avengers: Avenge

Nailed it.
Avengers v Thanos: Dawn of Vengeance
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
"The Avengers Rises"

Grammar be damned.
Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
The Bridges of Avengers County.

Thanos, having retired to a quiet life as a farmer, begins a relationship with the widow living down the lane. A heart-warming tale in which the saviour of the universe learns to heal from the great sacrifices he made and in the end...find balance in his love life.
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
Avengersy Girl
Dawn of Rising Avenging
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Avengers: road to 4 billion dollars
Git' in under mah belly!
4Vengers 4Ever

Ugh.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
4play until Marvel Ultimate Alliance the Movie: Avengers
Git' in under mah belly!
One day that game will be made reality. One day!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I recently played those on PS4. First one holds up! Second one, not really.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
(07-01-2018, 04:56 PM)headless fett Wrote: One day that game will be made reality. One day!

I mean, if the movie and tv divisions got over their silly grudge, and the Fox acquisition granting them rights back to Fantastic 4 and Xmen, there's nothing really stopping them from putting all their characters into one big movie, heroes and villains alike.

Not even actor schedules. They can just shoot several cast members whenever they are available and just edit them into scenes together in post, with a combination of cgi and doubles. They do this already anyways.

Of course the production budget would probably have to be around a billion dollars, but eh, it's their job to sweat the details, not ours.

(07-01-2018, 05:00 PM)arjen rudd Wrote: I recently played those on PS4. First one holds up! Second one, not really.

Ultimate Alliance is where I learned most of my Marvel Comics knowledge, since I've barely ever followed any comic books closely. That game's lore was quite comprehensive.
Git' in under mah belly!
From @bosslogic. I dig that title!

I too kind of dig it.

Works better as a tagline than a title, though.
avenguuuuzzzzssss!
I actually really dig that.
Rise of the Final Dawn of the First Avengers: The Last Apocalypse
[Image: latest?cb=20130405010724]
(07-09-2018, 03:10 PM)Nooj Wrote: avenguuuuzzzzssss!

Izzat supposed to be Captain Marvel?
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Yes.

It is. (I couldn't just post "yes" because the Forums think that message is too short.)
(07-09-2018, 03:55 PM)atomtastic Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 03:10 PM)Nooj Wrote: avenguuuuzzzzssss!

Nah. It's Harry Dean Stanton's character from the first Avengers movie.

Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.