Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018) Post-Release Discussion
Barry you're the literal worst.
They need to reimagine the FETT and KENOBI spin-offs into something more in line with the 1980s EWOKS TV movies. Kids have it too good these days, dammit!
With box office expectations no longer an issue and the creative freedom that comes with lower budgets, we could get live action canon films about extended universe characters that might not otherwise be considered like Doctor Aphra, Cad Bane, Ezra Bridger, Hondo Ohnaka, Captain Rex, Rae Sloane, Sana Starros, Hera Syndulla, Ahsoka Tano, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Asajj Ventress, Iden Versio, Sabine Wren, Prince Xizor, etc.
Don’t forget Ody Mandrell, Orrimaarko, Amanaman and the Wampa!
Stop encouraging him.
I'm now intrigued. Ody *is* my favorite of the Mandrell Sisters.
Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
Ya gotta admire the guy’s tenacity. He keeps going. In multiple threads.

With the same posts.
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

And yet it seems my instincts were bang on the money as it turns out there are actual behind the scenes conversations happening about exclusive streaming movies.
A fly on that wall are you Barry? There's a LOT of conversations happening on the wake of Solo, about everything. Nothing is decided. Nobody knows what to do.

Duh.
Okay, but then don't be so knee-jerk dismissive of the idea.
I'll do what I want to do, Barry.
So I guess the big takeaway from this is that the Millennium Falcon is a woman and Han Solo smacks her around when she won't do what he wants.

[Image: JC47w.gif]
I'm still avian.
Oh my.
Oh dear.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
pretty sure there were pieces that pointed this stuff out right after the movie came out
Gee, I must have missed those highly intellectual thinkpieces and/or informative YouTube videos.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I was more referring to how avian is usually right on top of this stuff pretty quickly.

The trailer features a snippet from a deleted scene of a Han hitting Chewie with a snowball.

https://youtu.be/d-H9iUziVX8?t=55
can't wait!

I know freeman agrees with me
Maybe it'll play better on my home theater. I'll buy it because I'm a completist regardless.

doesn't look like we'll have any of the unused footage with Omar, unfortunately. I was hoping to see his take on the Dryden Vos character.
Wasn't Michael K. Williams' version of Dryden Vos supposed to be a motion capture humanoid lion or something?
Don't pretend like you don't know Barry.
BARRY is trying his best!!!

like starting a post about UNCHARTED in order to post the Fillion fan film... but waiting until the third post or so to do it!
(1 hour ago)barry woodward Wrote: Wasn't Michael K. Williams' version of Dryden Vos supposed to be a motion capture humanoid lion or something?

a Cathar?
Still one of my favorite movies this year. Sorry/not sorry.
My karmic debt must be huge.

----------

My blog: An Embarrassment of Rich's
Why even pretend to be sorry? It was fun!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

freeman agrees!