Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Televangelist Needs A Jet - Who's In?
He only needs $54 million, and he has a point: “I really believe that if Jesus was physically on the earth today, he wouldn’t be riding a donkey.” 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2018...te-jet.hln

So, who's first?
I'm sending him thoughts and prayers.
Shut the thread down. You aren't getting a better answer than that..
What does God need with a Starship?
Somebody please take a bullwhip into his church and start knocking over tables.
(06-03-2018, 04:13 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: Somebody please take a bullwhip into his church and start knocking over tables.

You dont need a whip; you make one out of the drapes/ropes already in the church, like Jesus did.
"Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy."

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Strider Ryoken / PSN: Kenryo81 /Steam: Ryoken81
I haven't been quite intrigued enough yet to see if this is an Onion article or not. Is the "televangelist" a fat ginger named Knarry Howles?
No, this is a real televangelist. If memory serves, he already has a small fleet of jets and now needs the Maybach version to complete his collection.
Could these assholes be more hypocritical? I'm not the most religious person (if at all) but I've met some TRULY Godly people and they'd never ask for anything from anybody. They'd give a hungry person their last crumb of food....happily..