Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Cornelius-Lucas-Lions-Jersey.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. Cornelius Lucas Jersey . -- Kansas Citys Omar Infante has a sprained jaw and needed six stitches to close a cut opened when he was hit by a Heath Bell pitch. Infante was injured during the seventh inning of Mondays 4-2 win over Tampa Bay and was sent to the University of Kansas Medical Center. The Royals said Tuesday that the second baseman did not sustain a concussion. The team said he will be evaluated over the following two days and he was not likely to miss a significant amount of playing time. "It was great news, no fracture," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "I just saw him in the training room. He looks good. He just ate something, so he was able to chew. He was smiling. He was talking. It could have been a lot worse, so we really dodged a bullet there." Infante left Detroit during the off-season and signed a $30.25 million, four-year contract with the Royals. Danny Valencia replaced Infante at second base on Tuesday, leaving the Royals had no backup infielder. Yost said the Royals arent sure whether they will make any roster moves before a six-game trip to Minnesota and Houston that starts Friday. Yost said for the rest of the Tampa Bay series he can rely on backup catcher Brett Hayes and left fielder Alex Gordon as emergency infielders. Nevin Lawson Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. AShawn Robinson Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Ricky-...ml?cat=921 . Phoenix originally signed Barbosa to a 10-day contract on Jan. 8 after Eric Bledsoe injured his knee and then signed him to another 10-day deal.BEREA, Ohio -- As they contemplate choosing a quarterback early in the upcoming draft, the Browns will take a look at a former first-round pick. Free agent quarterback Vince Young is taking a physical with the team Monday and is expected to participate in Clevelands minicamp this week. Browns general manager Ray Farmer said the team has been tracking Young, who hasnt played in an NFL regular-season game since 2011 with Philadelphia. He has spent parts of the past two offseasons with Buffalo and Green Bay. Young, selected third overall by Tennessee in 2006, is 31-19 as a starter. "Our interest in Vince is that hes been productive and hes had success in the National Football League," Farmer said at a predraft news conference. "We wanted to take the opportunity to get a chance to see where he was. Weve been kind of following him through the off-season and he had been doing some things that kind of caught our eye and made us kind of take note and we wanted to see what that looked like in his own time frame." Farmer said the Browns are also bringing in Tyler Thhigpen, who last played for Buffalo in 2012. Kasey Redfern Jersey. The Browns need to add a veteran to back up Brian Hoyer, who is penciled in as the starter heading into this season but is coming off knee surgery. Other than Hoyer, the only quarterback on Clevelands roster is Alex Tanney, who was signed late last season as the Browns were hit hard by injuries at quarterback. Both Young and Thigpen are mobile, and Farmer said thats an important quality in new co-ordinator Kyle Shanahans offence. "They both are very good athletes," Farmer said. "They both have had relative success -- I know Vince you would easily say probably more than Tyler. Thats a good piece. I think Kyle would tell you that he likes a quarterback that is mobile. The offence definitely is going to require the quarterback to do different things, play outside the pocket to some degree." The Browns own the No. 4 and No. 26 overall picks in next weeks draft, and its possible they could use either of them on a quarterback such as Blake Bortles, Johnny Manziel or Teddy Bridgewater. Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '