Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elementary season 6
This season has been pretty engaging thanks to a great serial killer storyline including a creepy Desmond Harrington playing the villain.

With being renewed for season 7 now, it’s a good time from JLM fans.
"Don't worry about it Shawn, I honestly didn't know I was going to be putting my foot in your ass. Life's full of surprises." -Gus from Psych
Agreed! Though I’m one episode behind.

SPOILERS

I did enjoy that they wasted no time with Sherlock figuring out who the serial killer was, with no beating around the bush, multi-episode investigation. It’s a good setup for a distinctly new arch-nemesis for him.
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

Julian F’n Sands! Great guest star.
"Don't worry about it Shawn, I honestly didn't know I was going to be putting my foot in your ass. Life's full of surprises." -Gus from Psych
Also great to have John Noble back.

But the big question is, are we finally getting more Natalie Dormer?
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
God I hope so. She was great on this show.

In many ways.

Well the writers thought this was their last season, so I’m guessing she will be back. I hope.

But now we have season 7 confirmed, who knows?
Sadly no listing for it on her IMDB profile, but probably too early. What are there, one or two more episodes this season?

I wonder if they will try to do some kind of mash-up with Moriarty and the new serial killer guy to cliff-hanger us until next season.
Ran into John Noble checking out of his hotel at DragonCon on Monday evening. He was walking to the front desk and my wife and I were going to eat at the restaurant there. I kind of freaked out and just said, "Thanks for coming this year!" And he replied in his awesome British accent, "Oh, it was veddy enjoyable!" We kept walking and when we got out of sight, my wife and I were both like SQUEEEEEE.
I'm really hoping the runners have something more creative in mind for Sherlock's new girlfriend than just making her a target for Killer Guy's return.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
Oh, if they're bringing back everyone that Sherlock has had some kind of relationship with for this guy, I'm hoping that he tries to target Irene/Moriarty, and see where that gets him.
Wow. Didn’t see that coming. And that was pretty intense too and a very cool weapon to boot.

There can’t be that many episodes left. Right?
(07-08-2018, 09:18 PM)martianman Wrote: I wonder if they will try to do some kind of mash-up with Moriarty and the new serial killer guy to cliff-hanger us until next season.

Wait, "Next season"?  Am I an idiot (don't answer that)?  I thought that they added 4-5 episodes to the current season, and then that was it?

https://tvline.com/2018/05/12/elementary...son-7-cbs/
I need to catch up as I've been in and out the past few weeks, but I saw from the writer's Twitter last night they are already filming for Season 7.
I am very curious to see how they write themselves out of what was clearly intended as a series finale.
I'm 3 episodes behind--when I checked my DVR last night I tried to resist reading the summary of the episodes I haven't seen yet. Will be trying to catch up on the rest of them this week.